Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cum N Taste

chula22

Is it true that you can alter the taste of your cum by eating something sweet a couple of hourse before?

A friend of mine told me I should have my guy eat pineapple a few hours before we do it. And that when he cums it will be sweeter that normal.

Has anyone tested this out before? Is it true?

don't know about eating something sweet, but this one chic who swallowed my load commented on it's bitter taste. She was like "you must eat a lot of fruits and veggies cause your cum taste bitter".

girls say the darnest things (after swallowing your load)

Originally posted by rparadox

That sounds like an urban legend to me. How can the pinapple get through his system to his sac in a couple of hours, and still taste sweet? Doesn't it take 9 hours or so for food to digest?

Plus the fact that your body uses surger to function, so would probably not just be randomly dumping it into your seminal fluid.

Also, this is kinda related. I heard on O&A some guy advertising these pills that could make your cum (man or woman) taste like cherries, oranges, grapes, etc.

The guy said 2 pills a day for two weeks, or something like that. I’ll believe it when she tastes it.

I have heard that before, it was on some talk show. Something to do with acid and sugars in the food you intake. Like if you have him eat strawberries, pineapple, and mango, the natural chemicals interact with the ones we have in our bodies. I don't think it works on women though.

Also, this is kinda related. I heard on O&A some guy advertising these pills that could make your cum (man or woman) taste like cherries, oranges, grapes, etc.

The guy said 2 pills a day for two weeks, or something like that. I’ll believe it when she tastes it.

yeah i heard that too....when are they gonna start advertising that?

Originally posted by dgmodel

I heard that guys who drink lots of coffee,smoke cigs, and eat mad veggies have foul bitter Man Milk...

Yep, and I heard red meat and asparaguns do that too.

Eat fresh celery and drink pineapple juice and it supposedly makes it taste better. It might change if you work out too, and how often you ejaculate.

yea i heard that too on o&a, i also heard peaches works