knxtc

wtf???? didn't get into world tonight cause me and my buddies

had cutoffs....what kind of bullshit is that??? come on dude..its

not like we didn't have any shirts on...whatever...hit up the

cractory for a bit....once me and my friend finished our candy i

was ready to peace...world realy ruined my night...fuck um

yea i heard they were being dick at the door

that sux

I was at factory and I was leaving with 2 of my guy friends and this kid was standing at the pay out window saying how he could not get in cause he was wearing a cut off shirt.

WTF?? are u supposed to wear a long sleeved shirt and sweat ur balls off in there

thats gay

Thats wierd, I keep hearing the same thing from people. A few of my friends wore cutoffs, and a bunch of other dudes in the club were wearing them. I think around two oclock, they started being assholes at the door. My friend couldnt get in because he was wearing sneakers, even though 500 people were wearing them inside the club. I apologize, the staff is very rude at World. But the party itself was amazing.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

yea i heard they were being dick at the door

that sux

I was at factory and I was leaving with 2 of my guy friends and this kid was standing at the pay out window saying how he could not get in cause he was wearing a cut off shirt.

WTF?? are u supposed to wear a long sleeved shirt and sweat ur balls off in there

thats gay

yo, you know what's even GAYER?? it's when people still use ignorant high school slang! now THAT'S REALLY GAY!!

Originally posted by caution

Thats wierd, I keep hearing the same thing from people. A few of my friends wore cutoffs, and a bunch of other dudes in the club were wearing them. I think around two oclock, they started being assholes at the door. My friend couldnt get in because he was wearing sneakers, even though 500 people were wearing them inside the club. I apologize, the staff is very rude at World. But the party itself was amazing.

party was amazing huh? I dunno about that. There was definately vibe in the place but it wasn't what u would expect from all the advertising of the club.

The "RESIDENT DJ" DJ scot came on at like 2 something and was only on for maybe an hour, hour and a half tops. Then the vibe TOTALLY died out when the next dj came on. Those 60bpm songs REALLY make you dance your ass off. The afterhours were even better than everything else. Club closed at 5am, what kind of shit is that???? :mad: What happened to after hours party that was promised until 10am?

and to top everyting off, the fucking management is a bunch of assholes. NONE of the DJ's or promoters got paid!!! THe club has no money. Fucking bastards. Even dj scot didn't get paid. Guess he won't be coming back there for the rest of his 11 other "paid" performances. These idiots just ruined what could've been a great party... should've saved those 38 million they supposingly invested cause they gonna need it!!!!!

Originally posted by massad

party was amazing huh? I dunno about that. There was definately vibe in the place but it wasn't what u would expect from all the advertising of the club.

The "RESIDENT DJ" DJ scot came on at like 2 something and was only on for maybe an hour, hour and a half tops. Then the vibe TOTALLY died out when the next dj came on. Those 60bpm songs REALLY make you dance your ass off. The afterhours were even better than everything else. Club closed at 5am, what kind of shit is that???? :mad: What happened to after hours party that was promised until 10am?

and to top everyting off, the fucking management is a bunch of assholes. NONE of the DJ's or promoters got paid!!! THe club has no money. Fucking bastards. Even dj scot didn't get paid. Guess he won't be coming back there for the rest of his 11 other "paid" performances. These idiots just ruined what could've been a great party... should've saved those 38 million they supposingly invested cause they gonna need it!!!!!

Defintely some strange stuff going on ... I got there at about 4:30, just getting off my party at Jade Terrace (which was packed btw ;) ) and planned on enjoying some quality afterhours... I was disappointed that we were ushered out at 5am.

Strange thing, I heard some rumors that there was something shady going on that caused the closing early and not the fault of the guys throwing the party, so before you blast them, we gotta find out the truth...

Peace

:)

Originally posted by massad

if this was the case, it sounds like perhaps the management got a bit ahead of themselves. they may have thought they were gonna bring it out big, with DJ's dying for a residency, people praying to get in, etc.

yeah, world definitely fucking sucked last night. didn't have a night that bad for a while. the guys at the door were total fucking dicks, can't get in with sneakers on, blah, blah, blah, just being assholes in general. got there at about 2, i think scot was already spinning. spun his usual, one hard ass track after the next, hey im not complaining. however, after he dropped overdrive the vibe totally died and the music from that point on was just bad. somebody said that he only spun for a few hours, maybe that was the point at which he left, i wasn't really looking at the dj booth cause i left shortly afterwards. the club layout itself it terrible, its like being in a bar, the dancefloor is like a pit that you have to walk into, not to mention people constantly walking across the floor nonstop. i never had this problem at other clubs but at this one i felt like dancing in the middle of times square with people walking by all the time.

anyway, to make a long story short, shitty night, good music from scot himself, shitty venue, never going back there again. i hope scot gets to spin at a decent club next time so that i can actually enjoy it like its meant to be.

tsk-tsk..

shoulda come to the LIMELIGHT!

Charlie was really great!..

The chappel had such an amazing vibe..

met sooo many people that didn't get into world..

(trancend and his crew) and too many other CP guys to start rambling off names..

KEOKI redeamed himself in my book dropping everything from BREAKS to classic anthems.

I danced my fucking ass off like I hadnt in MONTHS!

(Though it was packed there was room enough for me to hop around)

Sorry you guys missed out!

So much love on the floors..

It almost felt like the good ol days..

Props to Exodust and Charralis for bringing us all together like that..

old school..and newbies!

(I'll post an official review later when my brain returns to me!):)

One “stupid” question :….. Who is DJ Scot Project…… guy from Limelight or a guy that played at World ? Cause they don’t look nothing alike!!! Fist one is like 10 years older and has 40+ lbs more than 2nd one!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

no shit... i didnt wuna wait in line, and the flyer said the party is on till 10 am, so I take my time, get there at 4:30 and the shit tells me "we close at 5" while hoardes are walking out.... i was mangled so i didnt feel like arguing but heres what i have to say:

this shithole on TIMES motherfucking SQUARE, another hot tourist attraction, then they install this... $30 mln (???--who believes that bullshit????) sound system and get all these promoters and all of a sudden this is the hottest club in town? ha ok

I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING AFTERHOURS. I DON'T THINK THEY'RE ALLOWED TO OPEN AFTERHOURS 1ST CAUSE THEY HAVE A RESTARUANT TO OPEN AT 9AM. SO THEY NEED TO CLOSED THE CLUB EARLY AROUND 5 OR 6AM SO THEY CAN SWITCH AND SET UP THE TABLES FOR THE RESTARUANT. I KNEW THAT SOMETHING FISHING WAS GOING ON WHEN I HEARD THAT THEY WILL BE OPENING TIL 10AM I STARTED TO LAUGH. THE BIGGEST LIE EVER. CAUSE THE RESTARUANT OPENS AT 9AM FOR BREAKFAST AND THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN'T OPEN PAST THAT TIME. I GIVE THAT PARTY A MONTH OR SO TO LAST. I HEARD THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CLUB DIDN'T LIKE THE CLIENTELE THAT THE PROMOTERS BROUGHT IN. MAJORITY OF THE GROUP WERE YOUNGIN'S AND DIDN'T EVEN TAKE TIME TO DRESS UP. THIS ISN'T A RAVE WHERE YOU CAN JUST WEAR WHATEVER. DRESS UP WHEN YOU GO OUT.

WORLD if fuckin bullsht club w/ fake ass bouncers..especially one asshole who thinks his Triple H..the only good thing about World was that some of the girls were looking good..the music sucked at the end and dj scot only played for an hour(wtf is tht)..the worst sht is tht noone got paid.:mad:

sorry to hear that transcend.....i went in at like 12 and me and my friends were wearing ufo and tank and sneakers ....... you really did miss a great time hearing scott project spin but the party ended at 5 and no one got paid...it was an even bigger hassle getting in......World could suck my dick...hope that place burns down........and goes outta business....they ain't going to have no business when EXIT re opens

we popped into world at around 1:45, after working @ Jade Terrace, and they gave us no problems at all, as long as you had a license in your hand, they were letting you in, no problems with the dress code whatsoever . . . said hi to a friend, then left and went over to float . . . got back from float @ around 3-3:15, and the guys in front of us got turned away for wearing sneakers . . . i guess as the nite went on, they just started getting more tough.

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by bootycallguy

I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING AFTERHOURS. I DON'T THINK THEY'RE ALLOWED TO OPEN AFTERHOURS 1ST CAUSE THEY HAVE A RESTARUANT TO OPEN AT 9AM. SO THEY NEED TO CLOSED THE CLUB EARLY AROUND 5 OR 6AM SO THEY CAN SWITCH AND SET UP THE TABLES FOR THE RESTARUANT. I KNEW THAT SOMETHING FISHING WAS GOING ON WHEN I HEARD THAT THEY WILL BE OPENING TIL 10AM I STARTED TO LAUGH. THE BIGGEST LIE EVER. CAUSE THE RESTARUANT OPENS AT 9AM FOR BREAKFAST AND THERE IS NO WAY IT CAN'T OPEN PAST THAT TIME. I GIVE THAT PARTY A MONTH OR SO TO LAST. I HEARD THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CLUB DIDN'T LIKE THE CLIENTELE THAT THE PROMOTERS BROUGHT IN. MAJORITY OF THE GROUP WERE YOUNGIN'S AND DIDN'T EVEN TAKE TIME TO DRESS UP. THIS ISN'T A RAVE WHERE YOU CAN JUST WEAR WHATEVER. DRESS UP WHEN YOU GO OUT.

first of all, let me clear up the fact that the WWF restaurant is *not* open for breakfast, it is open for lunch and dinner, with seating starting at approximately noon. world had agreed with the the coordinators of the party that the club would stay open until 10 am.

my company, VIP, is one of two companies, the other being Urban Promos that had exclusive afterhours lists at this new party. I arrived at world around 3, after working @ Jade Terrace and stopping over to float, expecting that the club would be open until 10 am. next thing i know, one of the urban promos boys comes over and is like, "no afterhours". that was at about 4:15-4:30 . . . so we had absolutely no idea that the club had reneged on the idea of the afterhours.

it is the promoters of the saturday nite party that had a problem with the fact that there was an 18+ party @ world on friday nite, and they didn't like that idea, so they figured they should make it as unbearable as they could for everyone there.

i personally think the crowd there was disgusting, and ridiculously young . . . i would rather have seen a whole room full of ufos and teeshirts rather than girls wearing JEANS and LONG SLEEVED cotton teeshirts . . . where the hell did they think they were, the mall? the movies? i agree with the above said ~ take the time to dress up a lil when you go out . . . jeans are NOT appropriate club wear.

~ brandie ~