Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/7 at Limelight

dw

Originally posted by 4elements

P.S. - What's up REALZzzz???

How did the WORLD thing go? & Jonathan's party @ The world?

wutupsss

I sent a whole bunch of friends for her bday last friday. told them to use your guestlists. they left after an hour though (guess its not their scene)

The World party went ok.... nothing great

Macgyuver was the highlight of the night.

PEACE!

ttyl

Originally posted by lavendermenace

had a great time. Best night i've had in a while. Thanks to all the CP peeps for making it such a beautiful night. much much love.

Sleepiswaste- you should've stayed!

;) ;)

SMOOCHES!!!!

Hey MUGZ- I noticed you left ME out of your list. :mad: ahem.

He's snubbing you - I wouldn't take that if I was you!!

Originally posted by lavendermenace

had a great time. Best night i've had in a while. Thanks to all the CP peeps for making it such a beautiful night. much much love.

Sleepiswaste- you should've stayed!

;) ;)

SMOOCHES!!!!

Hey MUGZ- I noticed you left ME out of your list. :mad: ahem.

YOU where there?!:rolleyes:

DW - "But what happened to those lasers I keep reading about??? I've been to LL about 3-4 times since reading about them in posts and emails, but still haven't seen them. "

-They kept telling me that the laser were going to be on, but I think the laser guy bailed. Probably didn't get paid or something. I know one time the lasers broke the 2nd week we got them. Dunno what happened to the laser dood. He bounced out of Limelight. I never see him around anymore. *Shrug* I took that laser thing out of the e-mails after Friday night. I miss those damn laser. Remember Gatecrasher's Laser lights on Tiesto night? OMG!

Bzzzzzzzz =================== bZzzzzzz

HEY GUYS!!!

I have to agree that there was a really awesome vibe going the whole night - I was so happy to everyone came out and to see good reviews of the boys (charlie, anthony and STAR)!!! I thought they did awesome.

For the LL being as dead as it was (????) - I had a slamming time! ROOM TO DANCE - first off !!!:cool:

and it was so cool to put names to faces - i can't even go thru the list (cuz I don't want to leave anyone out) but to everyone I met - it was real!!!

Mugz - it WAS cool to finally get a minute to chill with you after so long of knowing eachother...we def. need to do something like this again!:D

I'll see you all soon I'm sure!!!

CP Rawks....

:cool: Renee

:blank: :grin2: :shades::bounce::balloon::afro::smoke: :smoke:

I had a blast!! thanks to you guys....I'm glad everyone could make it (& those who didn't YA GOTTA COME NEXT TIME!!)

I forgot I was in the Limelight, I felt like we were in our own little club/lounge...'twas cool (the mainroom wasn't bad either, I just was loving the vibe in the chapel room)_..

glad you guys were feeling the beats...

it was good to meet a lotta the clubplanet peeps I never met (Trancend, Crobra, Tunnelbandit, Bigpoppanils, + a bunch more - I'm not gonna be able to remember everyone so no offense I hope) Mugz - good to see you again, I'm happy you were feelin the music....BlueAngel + mitchell were chillin - Star - thanks a lot, bro - & nice to finally meet you...Jane - nice to meetcha...DW - good to see ya again- & still see ya late night dancin.... SleepisWaste- wHaTuP?!?!? I just got your messages from last tuesday..... hmm....Exodust - I said thanks already but there is always more thanks due...you're the Bizz to the Izzom!!!

Scotty/Al you guys rawk, hmm......I'm setting myself up for failure by naming so many people (I'm bound to forget some)…….

Hopefully I'll see you all soon!!

chuck:cool: