Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you thought about your halloween costume yet?

Originally posted by tastyt

I always have good ideas but nowhere to go. For Halloween I really like going to parties better than clubbing. Now that I'm an old-timer going out for the big weekends just doesn't do it for me anymore- too many fucking amateurs!

Try Key West :)

If that's not possible for you then if you have a bike, try this:

A couple years ago, I joined a group that did a late-nite ride through Central Park, then went through Times SQuare, all the way down to the Village.

People were in costumes and there were stops to tell stories and of course, do the monster mash

I enjoyed it, and people seemed to like the Spiderman outfit that I had found a few days before

Details at http://www.times-up.org

Originally posted by tastyt

I always have good ideas but nowhere to go. For Halloween I really like going to parties better than clubbing. Now that I'm an old-timer going out for the big weekends just doesn't do it for me anymore- too many fucking amateurs!

Damn Tasty, On the sex board and here, we are on the same page today. That is my problem also.

My boyfriend and I are going playboy status...hes gonna be hue heffner and ima be a play boy bunny =)

hey ima be workin at halloween adventure in the city for the 2 weeks before halloween, its a job ive always had so if u come by and jus say ur from CP i can give u a 30% discount but shooooooooooooossshh =)