Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kill all those motherfuckers......

inyourdreams

It probably wouldn't do that.

What it would do (much like your statement) is show that you have a very limited way of thinking; not just about this issue, but anything.

Take a nap.........you need one. When you wake up, there will still be useless shit to talk, so don't worry.

You won't be missing anything. :o

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

It probably wouldn't do that.

What it would do (much like your statement) is show that you have a very limited way of thinking; not just about this issue, but anything.

Take a nap.........you need one. When you wake up, there will still be useless shit to talk, so don't worry.

You won't be missing anything. :o

Okay, how about we send in Rambo....he did it in rambo III and he can do it again!

America as a whole was used by these towel heads. We can't go over to the " holy land" and make a residence there if were not muslim, you can bearly even step foot on the "holy land". I say fuck them and kill em' all. The whole shitty country was out cheering and celebrating, like they all just got new turbins. I want the US to go over to that shithole of a country and kill all the little fuckin muslims that stand for what Bin Laden is preaching. I know that he has a selected few followers that believe in this bullshit, but who gives a fuck about people that are just roastin in the sun anyways. I say we get some balls and knock the fucking sand outta their turbins and give them a wake up call that they won't soon forget.

Originally posted by sassa

Ok.Let me get this straight...you want to end this violence with even MORE violence and MORE innocent people getting killed?You are fucked up.

...I totally agree with you. If we react on impulse we are no better than they are...

I agree on the no-violence, but wtf do we do? Do we let these A-rabs just keep on terrorizing the US, and all the US embassy's all over the world? These people are mentally ill and they have no remorse for anything that is done to America or it's people. We can try to make peace w/ the fuckheads, but will they stick w/ this, NO! So should we just go and bomb the shit outta there country and kill innocent people just as they did? it's a tough call for the country to make, but this will never end either way.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

America as a whole was used by these towel heads. We can't go over to the " holy land" and make a residence there if were not muslim, you can bearly even step foot on the "holy land". I say fuck them and kill em' all. The whole shitty country was out cheering and celebrating, like they all just got new turbins. I want the US to go over to that shithole of a country and kill all the little fuckin muslims that stand for what Bin Laden is preaching. I know that he has a selected few followers that believe in this bullshit, but who gives a fuck about people that are just roastin in the sun anyways. I say we get some balls and knock the fucking sand outta their turbins and give them a wake up call that they won't soon forget.

here's an idea...think before u speak!! u sound like an asshole..u r probably sitting home in combat gear listening to "born in the usa"! get over it!with every post u make it more obvious how uneducated u r on this subject!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I agree on the no-violence, but wtf do we do? Do we let these A-rabs just keep on terrorizing the US, and all the US embassy's all over the world? These people are mentally ill and they have no remorse for anything that is done to America or it's people. We can try to make peace w/ the fuckheads, but will they stick w/ this, NO! So should we just go and bomb the shit outta there country and kill innocent people just as they did? it's a tough call for the country to make, but this will never end either way.

Don't you think they do shit for a reason?They are NOT mentally ill..you are so judging a whole race just for the actions of a few people..that's like saying all Americans are fucked up because we had Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer...so fucking please do a favor and think before you say anything.I have a lot of Arab friends and they are nothing like the dumbasses that did this shit. I'm sorry but how ignorant can you get. I would expect to hear shit like this from a white trash hick who doesn't know anything outside from the trailer park, not someone who has access to information...