Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The richest country in the world.....

romy20

.....and look at us know WTF

THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY!!

WITH ALL THE SO CALLED TIGHT SECURITY WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE, AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS. I CANT BELIEVE IT.

AND ANOTHER THING, OUR COUNTRY HELPS ALL THE OTHER FUCKING COUNTRIES, BUT THEN WHO THE FUCK HELPS US?!?!

NO ONE!!!!! NOOOOO ONE!!!!

UGHHHHH THERE'S SO MANY OTHER THINGS I WANNA SAY BUT I DONT WANT TO START NOTHING

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by romy20

.....and look at us know WTF

THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY!!

WITH ALL THE SO CALLED TIGHT SECURITY WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE, AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS. I CANT BELIEVE IT.

AND ANOTHER THING, OUR COUNTRY HELPS ALL THE OTHER FUCKING COUNTRIES, BUT THEN WHO THE FUCK HELPS US?!?!

NO ONE!!!!! NOOOOO ONE!!!!

UGHHHHH THERE'S SO MANY OTHER THINGS I WANNA SAY BUT I DONT WANT TO START NOTHING

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I completely agree with you!!!!!! Mostly about the other countries not helping though.

umm...Israel offered help, I know we're small and all, and some of you probably don't really like us now, thinking we got you into this mess...

Unfortunately, we do have some experience with this shit.

I hope that it wasn't just a polite gesture and Israeli help is on its way.

God be with you.

S.

YO I HEAR ALL OF YOU... FOR DECADES WE HAVE HELPED FIGHT WARS THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO W/ US. PISSING COUNTRIES OFF. NOW WE'VE PISSED OFF THE WRONG COUNTRY.. AND FOR OUR GOVERNMENT NOT TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS SHIT BEFORE HAND SHOWS THAT WE REALLY DONT HAVE THE TYPE OF SAFTEY/SECURITY AS WE THOUGHT WE DID. AND WHOS GOING TO HELP US NOW? I REALLY WANT TO SEE IF WE GO TO WAR, WHO WILL DEFEND US? (LIKE WE DID FOR ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT HAD ISSUES THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO W/ US) I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHO'S GOING TO HELP THE US. THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD... HUM.. NOT N E MORE.. AND I THINK NO ONE.

AND WERE GOING TO WAR.

:(:mad::( :(