Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let me introduce myself!

nightstar01

On a lighter note to all the tragic events that occured this week, I would like to introduce myself to all you guys! I've been reading some of your posts and have come to the conclusion that you guys seem like... really cool, down to earth people. I do know a few of you and to those I know...I say thanks for telling me about this message board, I think it's great!

I don't have many friends in Miami...since I have just moved back from Tallahassee. I am really looking forward to enjoying the nightclub scene here!!! The only thing that upsets me is that there is no shadow loudge anymore!!! I had the chance to go there with some real special people on this board and I have to say...I had an incredible time everytime I went!!!! I look forward to meeting some people and please let me know where I should go to have some real fun!!! I enjoy some trance but most of all, I like progressive house sounding music....you know the dark sounding house....I really don't know the specifics on it. I like Digweed, Danny Howells, Fred Numf( I don't know if I spelled that correctly!) If you guys have any other recommendations, please let me know!!! My old time favorites are Depeche Mode....I LOVE DEPECHE MODE!!!!! I like others like New Order, Erasure, The Cure and The Smiths. Peace to everyone....Nightstar!:D

Originally posted by nightstar01

I enjoy some trance but most of all, I like progressive house sounding music....you know the dark sounding house....I really don't know the specifics on it. I like Digweed, Danny Howells, Fred Numf( I don't know if I spelled that correctly!) If you guys have any other recommendations, please let me know!!!

Do you mean Tech house? That would be my music of choice right now. Very dark and driving with sick drum undertones. Pots and Pans sounding. LOVE IT!

Anyway...Welcome!...I'll be down next week, hope to meet some of you then!

I just wanted to say also. I post on the Miami board every now and then. You all do seem like very chill peeps. I really enjoyed South Beach when I was down there. I love the atmosphere and how relaxed everything is, very different from the hustle and bustle of the NYC scene.

I am considering moving down to Florida....Are you all native or did you move to the Miami area?

Thanx:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I just wanted to say also. I post on the Miami board every now and then. You all do seem like very chill peeps. I really enjoyed South Beach when I was down there. I love the atmosphere and how relaxed everything is, very different from the hustle and bustle of the NYC scene.

I am considering moving down to Florida....Are you all native or did you move to the Miami area?

Thanx:)

I'm originally from Cleveland, and moved down to Miami a lil' over a year ago to pursue the whole "grad" school thing! Its crazy down here, a lot of transient New Yorkers!

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm originally from Cleveland, and moved down to Miami a lil' over a year ago to pursue the whole "grad" school thing! Its crazy down here, a lot of transient New Yorkers!

I noticed that there were a lot of former NYC'ers down there. Doesn't matter where you go, you can always pick out someone from the NYC area....