Clubplanet Nightlife Community

orgasms~Am I weird

f0xyminx

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by trancend

i dont know, its a weird situation with my girlfriend....every time weve had sex she has had at least 1 orgasm so originally i thought maybe she was just hypersensitive, but then she told me that im the only guy this has happened with, so who knows :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah.. she told me that too :D

Originally posted by cool2223423123

how come guys can't have multiple o's?? I am jealous, I read about a girl that had 26 multiple orgasms:

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum116/HTML/000413.html

I am really jealous. I try to have multiple orgasms sometimes, if you get really close and back off you can have little ones, but once you ejaculate that's it!

there have been a handful of times where i've cum and just been able to keep going. i have really powerful, trembly, whole body shaking orgasms - i'd just collapse and fall if i'm standing up - so i'm usually outta commission for a bit.

not sure why or how this happened except to say my state of mind was different and the feeling was different, and i definitely ejaculated more than once, separated by a bunch of minutes. maybe two half orgasms? but i definitely wasn't holding back.

the only thing that was definitely in common was that i'd been with the person for a while and was totally comfortable in the situation....

Originally posted by f0xyminx

I see people complaining that they can't have an orgasm, but i'm really sensitive/ticklish/whatever, and i come alot, like i'm wet and dripping, my guy thought i was somehow faking it the first time, but i'm just sensitive like that, am i the only one?

listening to you talk like that is giving me a hard on......woahhhh...

I see people complaining that they can't have an orgasm, but i'm really sensitive/ticklish/whatever, and i come alot, like i'm wet and dripping, my guy thought i was somehow faking it the first time, but i'm just sensitive like that, am i the only one?

OH I Just came....LOL

Well if that's the case ..... Do you CUM when:

Using the Shower Massage?

Riding in a Lowrider Truck / Jeep (bumpy rides)?

Horseback Riding?

On a Motorcycle?

:confused:

FYI: I kind of like my PROBLEM of not being able to cum.. Most of the time its beneficial... IF She can keep up :tongue:

i wouldnt call that a problem.........more like a blessing

im the same way, im "always ready to go" whenever i see my bf. in my case, it depends on WHO im with. im not ms. waterfall (my stupid nickname by him) for just anyone. i guess because i love everything about him , im turned on BIG TIME

Originally posted by jaxl

I wish I had your problem. I'm usually dripping and still can't have an orgasm.

My problem exactly. I am always wet. I thought that was a bad thing, but its not. The only way I can truly have an orgasm is if i masterbate with a toy.

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by chula22

My problem exactly. I am always wet. I thought that was a bad thing, but its not. The only way I can truly have an orgasm is if i masterbate with a toy.

So true, but I'm trying to stay away from the toys. They seem to cause desensivity, for me at least. Still frustrating though. :( :(

ive never had a toy... i do fine when im with my boyfriend and i agree with sum12nv b/c i love everything about my boyfriend and just the thought of doin bad stuff with him gets drives me crazy lol... so when we finally get together he is quite successful in makin me cum just by using his fingers and his wonderful lil tongue :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by b-side

Well if that's the case ..... Do you CUM when:

Using the Shower Massage?

Riding in a Lowrider Truck / Jeep (bumpy rides)?

Horseback Riding?

On a Motorcycle?

:confused:

FYI: I kind of like my PROBLEM of not being able to cum.. Most of the time its beneficial... IF She can keep up :tongue:

bumpy rides kinda get me turned on, so does horseback riding...and forget about eating my pussy, i absolutely go crazy, i bought a pocket rocket and i can't really enjoy it, the stimulation is too intens. When i have sex, i cum more than once, i really think i'm just hypersensitive...so anyways, i just felt strange bc guys thing i FAKE it!!!! i mean i can't, when i cum, i cum, ya kno... so i was wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing;)