Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've been called to prepare for active duty.

Thank you gorgeous means a lot. Can I ask for a favor can I get a sig qoute for the beautiful ribbon. I mean the coke this is real nice but home about ".....The Land of the Free....And the Home of the Brave!"

Oh check this out my interpretation when we see that bastards smug face :blown: I have to think about this we may not want to kill him so quickly. make it linger a bit.

I served during the Persian Gulf War and spent almost a year in the middle east. I learned so much about myself, others, and the customs of another country. At times, it was the scariest thing, ever! Good luck to you and stay safe. When someone screams....

GAS...GAS...GAS... Please throw on that mask!

Oh and take some pre sweetened Kool aid for the water.

Hugs-

Steph

My boyfriend is.

He graduated from West Point (the best military institution on earth - world leaders send their sons and daughters there for training and education), and is a Lieutenant in the US Army at Ft. Bliss right now, specializing in Patriot missiles.

He's scheduled to meet with General Abrams by the end of the week (he's the TRADOC commander, which is basically the head guy for all US military training schemes).

A lot of his friends (other West Point grads and Sound Factory regulars :D ) are active, too. A few are going to try to come back to NYC from their bases across the country (Georgia, Texas, etc.) to try and pay SF another visit in October. Most of you in here have probably danced your ass off right next to someone who's more ready than ever to defend our country's freedom. :)

my brother is in the marines and he had to report friday for a physical and everything and now he is on active duty, they told him to be prepared b/c they can take him anytime!!! my mother is a mess!! and his friend is in Cali on a marine base and they gave them missles and ammo. already and told them be ready immediately!!!

I salute all the military people out there, GOD BLESS YOU!

you are all in my prayers!! make us proud!!

USA FOREVER!!!!!

Guest jaxl

We're all pulling for you guys. Just don't try to be a hero and come back home alive is all we ask.

I'll light a candle & say a prayer for you at church this week.

Thanks everyone It means a lot to me. And Jax sweethart it's never about being a hero it's about doing the right thing!

Just everyone stay strong and honor those who have past by living dutiful lives. Don't dishonor their memories by being cruel to others and respect your bodies and become strong, loving and good americans.

We have been so blessed to be able to live in this country and we will not let these animals take that blessing away.

Listen guys even if we strike at someone it will not be a ground war. Trust me this is not going to be a I slap you, you slap me. We're gonna go in and hit em so hard they are not getting back up. At this point there is no room to give them any chances to retalliate. 6 daysand counting. Peace

Originally posted by luckyluche

Listen guys even if we strike at someone it will not be a ground war. Trust me this is not going to be a I slap you, you slap me. We're gonna go in and hit em so hard they are not getting back up. At this point there is no room to give them any chances to retalliate. 6 daysand counting. Peace

good luck.... fight strong and hard... and come home safe.... much love. ;)