Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pulp Fiction question......

I dunno. SLJ only witnesses a 'miracle' and kills a few people when he recites his little Bible passage.

But Travolta goes dancing with the mob boss's wife, saves her life when she od's, rolls his own cigarettes, blows a dude's head clean off, eats pork products, gets bold with the Wolf, and has been to Amsterdam.

Damn,

There are mixed results for both!!! Not a surprise though.

My choice is a little more one sided.

Anyone who has a wallet that reads "BADMOTHERFUCKER" has to take the cake. Not to mention having the bible passage that I can still quote (the only passage in the bible that I have ever been able to quote) and firing a bullet in Brett's shoulder for saying "What?"

SLJ all the way.

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez

go sit and read Modesty Blaze in the bathroom is pretty cool.

anyone that knows that little factoid is as obsessed with that movie as i am....

ps the quote really isn't ezekiel 25:17 - that one really is:

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with wrathful rebukes; and they shall know that I am Jehovah, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

(taken from the american standard from bible.com)

rob

if amsterdam is the judge then mia has to be the coolest - she goes there every year to chill out for a month. also, she goes through people's jackets and uses their drugs without asking. naturally, this can sometimes lead to problems, but what the hell -her repuation (and some long needles) can get her out of fixes like that.

Originally posted by bxbomb

Ving Rhames as Marcellus Wallace was the baddest mofo in that movie." medieval on that ass" line is an absolute classic

I gotta agree.....He even gets hit by a car and gets up and goes after Butch,but wait....then he gets nailed in the ass by ZEB.........Never mind!! LOL