Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gettin a little deeper WHATS YOUR FAV MIXED DRINK ?? LOL

Guest gabo
Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

Mine would have to be my own creation, BLACKHAUS and Orange Gatorade, that shit is BANGIN LoL and you can't even taste the alcohol so it gets you messed up even faster! TRY IT :)~ Or maybe the fact that it doesn't take much to get me drunk is the factor?? HMMMMM ::deep in though:: lol

Mine is anything served with a big umbrella, and 5 straws:tongue: ;)

Mine would have to be my own creation, BLACKHAUS and Orange Gatorade, that shit is BANGIN LoL and you can't even taste the alcohol so it gets you messed up even faster! TRY IT :)~ Or maybe the fact that it doesn't take much to get me drunk is the factor?? HMMMMM ::deep in though:: lol

i mix the same thing!! it's good with fierce melon gatorade too~~everyone thought i was crazy but it was soo good!! just kinda happened one day down the shore!! another one from this summer was ~malibu,rasberry vodka&strawberry kiwi twister~off the hook!

*when i'm out.....kettle one&sprite,vodka&red bull,007

but anyone who knows me knows i'll drink anything LOL!

my faves are jolly ranchers... malibu baybreezes of course <im a girl, comon now!>... blue hawaiins are good... ummm... i cant really think right now:confused: ...oh yea i like blackhaus too: swedish fish= blackhaus cranberry juice and sour mix... those are supposed to be really good- never had it though... idk im not into too many diff kinds of liquor...

Try blackhous and pepsi(or sprite). you barely even taste the alcohol at all. I always mixed blackhous with Gatorade Fruit Punch, but you taste the alcohol a mile away with it. :o)