Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trying shrooms for the first time...

sinergygrl

What should I expect? I'm a little nervous. Anyone have any advice? How much should I take? For some reason when I do any type of drug it tends to hit me about ten times harder than the average person. I know most people do an eigth, should I start with a sixteenth? Thanks peeps!

if they hit you harder than most, than split an eight with someone, i fucking love them, i smile from ear to ear for hours.....god i miss them.......my advice would be to do it at someone's place where you're comfortable, make sure you have plenty of pot...... don't be nervous at all, it's all in your head if your not going to take more than an eigth you have absolutely nothing to worry about, just relax and have a good time.....oh and about 20 mins after you take them you might feel nautious but don't worry it will go away in a couple of minutes, and then you'll be feelin great........peace.

We would normally do 1/16 each. And be prepared for the taste!- nasty! We used to soak them in a strong-tasting tea, Wildberry Zinger to be precise. After soaking for a while eat the shrooms, drink the tea, and then lick the cup. It's normal if you have to throw up.

Have fun sweetie...

yep - 1/16th is a good safe starting point. And you can always add pot, it increases the effects if needed.

as for the taste, just blend them with a little OJ and slam them down.

remember, shrooms are very safe, and they are not posinous or anything despite what some people say.

If you want to do a little research, go here

have fun

-Shroomy

My question is, where did you get them?? No one I know can seem to get their hands on them. They are probably my favorite drug. I usually feel nauceous but then that feeling goes away and I cannot stop smiling laughing. They are great because they last about 5 hours or so and once they wear off, you can go to sleep!!!

My first shrooming experience was 2 weeks ago with my two friends...we got pretty fucked up to the point where we were laying out in the woods all fucked up watching the stars...but after that time and then the week after when we did them,I felt sick the next day. I am guessing that's normal,because my friends felt bad afterwards too....

Actually it is VERY easy to overdo it with shrooms. It all depends on the kind. The ones you have to watch out for have kind of wavey caps and the stems are quite blue. I've eaten a lot of shrooms and about a month ago I ate only 2.5 grams of these (less than an eigth) and I was so fucked I couldn't see 2 feet in front of me. I ended up thinking I was going to die. These shrooms are very rare though, but watch out for them, they cause bad or evil trips much easier than 99% of the shrooms out there. Otherwise...Shrooms are extremely fun, my favorite thing to do, even after the bad trip. Just gotta know what your eating.

Originally posted by frisco

I never personally took Shrooms, but I never heard anyone say that they had a bad experience on them. Can't say that for any other drug, except maybe love and chocolates :tongue:

my friend had a really bad trip on shrooms...he did it for the first time at some party and bugggged the fuck out...he asked me to drive him home and the next day he told me the whole ride home he thought i was going to kill him....crazy shit...thats what's keeping me away from them

SHROOMS WILL MAKE YOU SMILE FOR HOURS!!!!!!!!! iF YOU WANT TO LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF AND NOT BE A PART OF THE CLUB SCENE TAKE THEM AND HIT A PLACE LIKE SF. IT'S NOT SEXUAL, IT'S JUST PURE FUN AND GIGGLES ALL NIGHT. yOU FEEL CRAZY!!!! AND EVERYONE LOOKS HYSTERICAL!!!!!! IF YOU WANT A MELLOW TRIP TAKE 'EM AND ENJOY NATURE ....EITHER WAY.....DO IT WITH A FRIEND THAT YOUR CLOSE WITH ...DON'T DO IT ALONE!!!!! HAVE FUN SHROOMIN!!!!!!I JUST LOVE ME SUM PORTABELLO :idea: