Clubplanet Nightlife Community

october 19th GRAND REOPENING!!!!

realz

Originally posted by logirl

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the true Grand Opening of Earth (fka Exit-Saturdays) is Saturday October 6th. Junior is the only DJ needed to master this celebration. Oh...I almost forgot....Deborah Cox, Anti-Gravity Act, & Kevin Aviance & the Dragettes are also performing and in between performances the stunning Earth Angels will be there to entertain! Be safe and have a great party!

ok, i didnt know about junior's party on the 6th, but wouldnt u agree that a no id nite def would not count as the grand re-opening?

Originally posted by msoprano13

vicious should play the whole night then it would be intense........but ill probally check it out anyway

he better at least play for like the last 3-4 hours....no 1 hour set bullshit....but it's exit, so i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt let him play more than just trip to uranus and then put draper back on for the whole nite.

Wow, I've been absent from the boards for a while guys, with all the shit going on and everything, stuff is really hitting close to home for me (family members killed, etc..) so I haven't been up tp date, but I must say, coming back to the board and reading this thread has made me smile (something I haven't done in what seems like forever). Everyone is so psyched about the re-opening of Exit (which is confirmed right to be October 19th?). Wow, if that DJ line up is for real, this is going to be one of the biggest, if not THE BIGGEST nights that Exit has ever seen. Vicious at Exit?! It's like a dream come true! Maybe everyone will realize how much better he is than Draper, and Draper will get kicked as the resident, and we could have Vicious every Friday night (that would be siiiiick, but it's a far shot). Ha, either way, Mada & Moody are gonna tear it up, and Skribbles is the shit too. I can't fucking wait, I'll definitely see you all there!!!

HEY GUYZ

SHOULD BE AN OFF THE HOOK NIGHT

SNEAK PREVIW OF THE NEW EXIT

I HEARD SOME GUY FROM WHO SPUN ALL SUMMER IN IBIZA IS COMING

AND THEN HOT 97 DJ's

PERSONALLY IM GOIN TO CHECK OUT THE CLUB AND THE PERFORMACE BY FABOLOUS...I LOVE THAT GUY

ITS ENOUGH TO KEEP ME MORE THAN OCCUPIED FOR THE NIGHT

I HEARD THE NEW SYSTEM AT EXITIS RDICULOUS

AND TEH LIGHTS ARE NEW