Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours competition:Remix at Rio !!!!

sgtfury

Remix with David Padilla will start a saturday residency at club Rio in downtown....the first saturday will be oct. 6 with doors opening at 10pm and staying open for afterhours....george alvarado of power 96 will be playing with david on oct. 6. for those that havent been to Rio..its a nice place..the inside has great lights and Remix will reinforce the sound system...it has a roof patio and a side outside patio....

I know George from Music World. The store is right by my house and I'm one of his customers.

I really don't like the music he spins, but I think he's a cool guy.....he wouldn't let me return a record I bought by mistake but hey, that's business......

Originally posted by attomic

I think G. Alvarado gets a bum rap because of his association to P96. He aint thaaaaaat bad.

i couldnt agree w/ you more attomic. i personally know george myself and also shop at his store, but

he does get a bum rap b/c of power 96...but his mixing ability is second to none and he is one of the best at reading a crowd...big ups to george...

Sorry guys but I'm a little behind on this RIO thing....

When & Where (exact location or web addy plz.)

:confused:

Is this where FUEL was or when will that place open?

I heard that the Milon's Bought it and plan to open it once they find out what equipment they can keep and what was repo'd.

I've been locked out of the States tooooo long...

FYI: I saw someone ask on one of my posts, where was I?

I was in London for the PLASA show and a gig @ Limelight.

But couldn't get back into the states until late last week.

And Sgt. if poss. plz. have David Contact me ASAP I lost his # since the night we offically met @ 320 (during the WMC).

djbside@hotmail.com