1.Luz Divina-Into You

2.Luz Divina-Like a Prayer

3.Robbie Tronco-Young Frankenstein

4.Mike Macaluso-The End

5.Britney-Slave For You-Thunderpuss mix

Bonus Track-

Carl Cox did a song called "Mira" that I've been lookin for forever

Peace;)

I have young frankenstein, I have the End. Where have u been that you couldnt get these songs. I have the real version of the End. Not the bootleg version. I also got that Twinke, Twinkle song you may have heard at exit a few years ago. Do me a favor email me with where is houdl send these songs to so ill hook u up. peace . my email is sadelb@aol.com

Ben

Originally posted by sadelb

. I also got that Twinke, Twinkle song you may have heard at exit a few years ago.

Ben

wasnt that Children of the night??

and does the young frankenstien song, u have, contain the words"can u feel it" or something like that? If so, then thats the fake.....

Originally posted by finesse112

YO YOUNG FRANKSTEIN IS NOT REALESED THE ONE ON AG IS A FAKE AND THE END IS ALSO A FAKE ITS BY LOIUSE AIESE NOT MACALUSO THE LIKE A PRAYER IS BY JIM HEINZ,TWINKE IS CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT ANYMORE QUESTIONS

thank you!!! if you didnt say something i was!!! my god... dont trust AG ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes u look like a fool!

Originally posted by finesse112

YO YOUNG FRANKSTEIN IS NOT REALESED THE ONE ON AG IS A FAKE AND THE END IS ALSO A FAKE ITS BY LOIUSE AIESE NOT MACALUSO THE LIKE A PRAYER IS BY JIM HEINZ,TWINKE IS CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT ANYMORE QUESTIONS

yeah i have a question....what's that song where the guy goes..."you're the one...that i love"? and then what's that song where the girl says.."did u find ur ecstasy?"? and ummm...hmmmm i guess that's all i can think of now.......lololololololol

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yeah i have a question....what's that song where the guy goes..."you're the one...that i love"? and then what's that song where the girl says.."did u find ur ecstasy?"? and ummm...hmmmm i guess that's all i can think of now.......lololololololol

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

what about that song that goes " oooooo".....i think they say something like "zombie" or something like that.......????

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

what about that song that goes " oooooo".....i think they say something like "zombie" or something like that.......????

BG

i love that song!!! been tryin to find it for a while now....and also that song by the spice girl...u know what i mean right? and what's that song from willie wonka and the chocoalte factory?

oh yeah there's a couple that ireaaly love too..... i need to know what the songs is that a girl's voice keeps saying above the clouds over and over...... i love it!!!!!!! who is that?????oh and another one where a girl says ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh i wnat to touch the sky iwant to fly so high?????:blown:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by avalondon3

wasnt that Children of the night??

and does the young frankenstien song, u have, contain the words"can u feel it" or something like that? If so, then thats the fake.....

guys...

its not a fake song, its has nothing to do with macaluso, or the final chapter. its just an original track that i did.