Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now is THE time to Legalize Marijuana

WE CANT AFFORD TO IGNORE OUR COUNTRIES #1 CASH CROP ANYMORE!!!

How else are we gonna pay for these Multi-billion dollar bills which get passed daily. Also, people would be a lot cooler with giving up privacy rights if they are allowed to smoke their herb, not to mention the mentaly calming benefits needed in times like this

Originally posted by exodust

I actually stocked up myself something lovely because nobody is going to be moving wieght right now -- too much security going on!

Renee- between this and that eloquent peom on NB, I have decided that you are my new favorite person. congratulations, you have dethroned albyback/thoughtintruder. (dont tell him though, I dont want to hurt his italian GQ feelings...)

;)

Ohhh...what a nice looking plant...wish I had it right now...:)

I learned something last night...never smoke before a jam session...I couldn't keep up with the rest of my group...I was wayyyyy off because I was high...

But anyways, YES!Marijuana should be legalized!!!!We can't keep ignoring the fact that most people smoke!Even my political science professor who was a top dog at the CIA in the 80's told us in class he used to smoke. And didn't Dabya smoke too? There you go.Now, if you'll excuse me I need to smoke a chron joint.