Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Too much mdma??

romy20

Ok well last nite I did a total of 3 pills, with the first two i was fine they were really good rolls (donald ducks), then I got a third pill (ferrari), i was fine for a little while and then alll of a sudden i felt like shit!!! my head started to ache my body ached and I puked.

(not to be gross sorry lol)

do u think i shouldnt of taken that third pill cuase all that happend was i got sick from it tahts all. like i was fucked up but in a sick way with that one.

hmmm so whats other people's input on this:confused: :idea:

thanks!

I've never thrown up on e although one time in factory I was buying a bomb from this kid asked me what kind of bombs i wanted If i wanted one that would kick my ass. I just told him give me whatever as long as they are real. An hour later holy shit it Really started to Kick my ass** It was really strong i felt like I was gonna puke but didn't. So anyways my point is maybe the last bomb was to strong for u to handle. It was kicking your ass!!!;):D

i've had similar experiences. it all depends on the pills. there have been nights i took 5 with no bad effects. then once in a while i'll get sick off a single pill. it depends on what you mix. i always get sick off ferraris. i've had a few different colors and they all fuck me up, not in a good way, just as you described. i've also found that mixing pills in general is not a good idea - i get sick or hallucinate or have a really harsh comedown.

Coulda been DXM, but sometimes your brain has just had enough for a while and then your stomach might give you the announcement about it. :blank:;) Also some of the related chems (MDA esp.) might give you a stronger stomach response. Very frustrating when this happens. In my friends' experience also beer can contribute to this or just having an upset stomach that day too....:(

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by romy20

Ok well last nite I did a total of 3 pills, with the first two i was fine they were really good rolls (donald ducks), then I got a third pill (ferrari), i was fine for a little while and then alll of a sudden i felt like shit!!! my head started to ache my body ached and I puked.

(not to be gross sorry lol)

do u think i shouldnt of taken that third pill cuase all that happend was i got sick from it tahts all. like i was fucked up but in a sick way with that one.

hmmm so whats other people's input on this:confused: :idea:

thanks!

Ferraris fucking suck..:idea: