Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pulling all nighter...

rose1722

I have to be the biggest procrastinator... For realz.. I have a test at 11am today and I'm starting to study now at 4:45am.. well not even cause look at ME right now!! I'm reading the posts and posting this one up.. arrgghh.. I hate :mad: myself for being like this, but I can't seem to study even a day b4. Anywayz, hope every1 have a nice day back to work, school, or just taking a day off.. well I'm going to study now!! I'm gonna be bugged out :eek: when I take that test, but hopefully I'll do well~~

Just wanted to share some of my bad habits <3:tongue:

Tomomi

Hi Mikey... no spanking for moi.. I'm sick and tired right now. Maybe some other time ;-)

Been up since forever... well I'm sure no1 wants to hear my gruesome story of the day, but I wanna share. I am never drinking coffee again!! I donno why but it always makes me sick as hell, but I really thought I needed some today so I drank some... Well I was on the subway going to my school (which takes me an hour cause I live in Jersey and my school is in nyc) there was no where to sit and I didn't wanna shove myself to a seat cause I wanted older people to sit.. well that was a mistake cause suddenly I felt extremely sick as hell... I had the throwing up, "gagging" effect.. nothing came out cause I didn't eat anything (good thing!!!!).... well I was standing so I suddenly knelled down... argghh.. what a horrible experience... well at least some women asked me if I wanted her water... I didn't take it, but I was very greatful. Well what a day.. and I probably didn't do well on the test...?

oh wellz... I wonder why coffee makes me real sick... it always does... hmm

well I truly hope that every1 else had a better day than mine....=)

Tomomi

Yeah I was going to take Xenedrine, but my bf took it with him when he went back to the Pentagon... he really needed it too .. whe he left it was too late... so I just settled with coffee.. but bad bad mistake... I think it's b/c 4 years ago I was food poisioned or rather drink poisioned with ice coffee.. is that possible? I donno maybe it was the ice in it or something.... thanks for the suggestion.. next time def.. I woulda taken Ritalin or Aderol (?), but I haven't been able to get a hold of those wonder pills in a long time. Part of my wanna take it again cause I helps me study but another part of me knows I'll be dependant on it if I start using it to study... oh wellz..

Tomomi

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Why does everyone insist on drinking coffee?

GNC sells this amazing stuff called Xenedrine. Its like taking a caffine pill except better, its supposed to magically increase your metabolism as well.

When I need to stay up or wake up for that matter, my left over Xenedrine does wonders.

Yeah I take Xenadrine too, it really does wonders lol

like it makes me happy too in a wierd way besides not make me feel hungry or tired