Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 Fu(k or Not 2 Fu(k ????

b-side

O.K. Peeps

>> In an effort to salvage my sorded sex life, I was recently proposed with the delima of having sex with with a married woman. She was obviously in an un-happy marrige or at least open one... who knows....

:confused:

But the question is would YOU have sex with someone who is obviously married?

&

Why / Why Not?

i think it depends on where you are with stuff and the situation. me personally, probably not. but....

1. if its totally casual - no involvement

2. you feel that she's gonna do it with someone else anyway

3. you're totally uninvolved with the situation (don't know the guy, etc.)

i could see it. i mean the responsibility is really with her. reverse situation, the cheating husband is the responsible party, not the girl he picks up for the one night stand.

its even possible that if she has sex outside her marriage this one time, it might help her situation - get her to talk / confront the guy, realize that she made a mistake, etc.

those are her problems though, not yours....

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez

rain on anyones parade, I mean, I would probably do it. But lets say you do get "involved" are you prepared to be the one to break up this marriage and if they got kids and shit, break up that. Tough choice, good luck:idea: :idea:

well that should be an absolute no.

more i think about it, i wouldn't do it. but, if it was like i posted i wouldn't feel badly about anyone who did.

While it's true what Barvybe said, that the responsibility really rests on her shoulders... and that perhaps an affair would make her reconsider her situation and maybe do something about it... Chances are that it'll only make things worse.

And no, while that wouldn't be your fault... I personally wouldn't want to think that maybe I was the catalyst for splitting up a marriage. And from what you've written in the past, stuff like not being into casual sex, it doesn't sound like you would want that either.

And if she's unhappy then the sex could very well turn into an emotional nightmare for her. It's just too sticky a situation.

NO!!!!!!

Think of it this way.... wonder if you were married.... and you were going through some problems and some dude or lady fucked your wife or husband.....well things would really be done for then. either way you look at it you are both guilty party's

It's just PLAIN WRONG

Originally posted by b-side

O.K. Peeps

>> In an effort to salvage my sorded sex life, I was recently proposed with the delima of having sex with with a married woman. She was obviously in an un-happy marrige or at least open one... who knows....

:confused:

But the question is would YOU have sex with someone who is obviously married?

&

Why / Why Not?

If you're trying to salvage your sorded sex life (get laid) try:

http://tranceboy.fws1.com/layguide.htm

http://www.pickupguide.com

or

alt.seduction.fast http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=alt.seduction.fast

Originally posted by trancend

were all adults here, you can type "fuck" in the subject, you dont have to type "fu(k"

:D

ha ha....

I would say no......Think about how you feel if someone you are dating cheats on you.....Now throw in the marriage vows, history, and feelings..... If something happened before you knew she was married, that would be a different story.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

If you're trying to salvage your sorded sex life (get laid) try:

http://tranceboy.fws1.com/layguide.htm

http://www.pickupguide.com

or

alt.seduction.fast http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=alt.seduction.fast

some of this stuff is sort of misogynist.... I don't support that in any way....

I think the best way to get laid is to make friends with girls and fuck them after a week or two (assuming you're not looking for a long term relationship). I haven't put too much effort into it though... Sex with strangers (one night stands) isn't too appealling really, so get phone numbers unless some girl really turns you on!

kind of. . when i was younger i was a real scumbag... and it came back to haunt me ten fold now...

or maybe im just looking for a scapegoat for my bad luck... who knows... but i know now since im older and wiser, (a lil of both) that shit just aint right... stay away...

put yourself in they're shoes how would you feel?

Originally posted by cool2223423123

also there are probably some swingers clubs in your area (haven't looked into those) and there's always hookers ($100-$500 a pop). With those I hear massage parlours are the way to go, otherwise call girls, but never pick them up off the street.

Thanks but NO THANKS.....

..... I'll have sex my way...... Besides it's hard enough to find a girl that tuns me on, let alone.... FUCK!

Besides I'm probably the only guy here that doesn't go for Casual Sex... :rolleyes:

FYI: I didn't and couldn't do it.

See I have a serious problem.....

A very serious problem........ I am often unable to cum, it literally takes me hours and hours.... so when I have sex with someone, THEY often get aDICted and.... AND I being a fiend my-self, I love to experiment and don't know when to stop.... SO,

I could not have her marrige hanging over my head. I definately believe in KARMA.... and wich to keep mines GOOD.

Thank's for all of your comments good & bad.....

Although I'm starting to feel like a dinosaur around here :skull:

Peace

Thanks but NO THANKS.....

..... I'll have sex my way...... Besides it's hard enough to find a girl that tuns me on, let alone.... FUCK!

Besides I'm probably the only guy here that doesn't go for Casual Sex... :rolleyes:

FYI: I didn't and couldn't do it.

See I have a serious problem.....

A very serious problem........ I am often unable to cum, it literally takes me hours and hours.... so when I have sex with someone, THEY often get aDICted and.... AND I being a fiend my-self, I love to experiment and don't know when to stop.... SO,

I could not have her marrige hanging over my head. I definately believe in KARMA.... and wich to keep mines GOOD.

Thank's for all of your comments good & bad.....

Although I'm starting to feel like a dinosaur around here :skull:

Peace

Oh my... hours of experimental sex... what a problem... I'm sure the ladies just find it so aggravating... :rolleyes:

I knew you were too much of a nice guy to do it- GOOD FOR YOU! :square: :spin2::heart:

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh my... hours of experimental sex... what a problem... I'm sure the ladies just find it so aggravating... :rolleyes:

I knew you were too much of a nice guy to do it- GOOD FOR YOU! :square: :spin2::heart:

Nice Guy ????

But, Nice guys finish LAST :blown:

And FYI : All jokes aside, most women CAN'T hang and leave me High & Dry :(

But What I don't overstand is:

? What does the status of the Marrige have to with anything :confused:

If my wife was not happy I'd let her go completely before I would let her FUCK someone else and then try to FUCK ME.

I'm sorry but that's my 0.2 cents :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by trancend

were all adults here, you can type "fuck" in the subject, you dont have to type "fu(k"

:D

I dunno, I still get embaressed when I say titmouse in front of my mother.

But What I don't overstand is:

? What does the status of the Marrige have to with anything :confused:

If my wife was not happy I'd let her go completely before I would let her FUCK someone else and then try to FUCK ME.

I'm sorry but that's my 0.2 cents :tongue:

I would have to say because marriage is supposed to sacred you stand in front of all these people and declare your love for this other person...A person with whom you are choosing to spend the rest of your life with, for better or worse........