Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official CP house pary guest list!!!!

shroomy

OK Kiddies,

After much deliberation…

Friday October 12th is the date for the official CP House Party.

We will be starting early for those of you who want to double dip and head on down to see PVD.

The event will be held at the new venue of Shroomy Lounge :) just north of Ft. Lauderdale (aka my house) I’ll post a map later

All CP members and friends are welcome but please respond to this post so I can get you on the exclusive guest list and you can avoid the $1 cover ;) Please post here again even if you posted on the other post, because of the change of dates.

I’m trying to get decks so we can hear some of the CP talent, but my one source actually has a gig and I can't scam his (he works like one event a month, go figure) so if anyone has access to decks, please let me know so I can make arrangements. Or if anyone has one of those computer projectors that you hook up to your computer for demos and crap, let me know too.

I have a nice private pool and hot tub, and a place to change and spiff up too, if anyone wants to bring their bikini or anything (this means you Mimi :D … actually I’d like to see George in a bikini too)

I’ll have beer and stuff, just bring a :)

-Shroomy

In so far --

Shroomy

DJ Meng

Mimi

BBFlux

Chris

B-Side

Stacey

Digital7

phrankadelic

noira

Patrick

vaughan

jewelangel (I think... confirm here please!)

DJFX

vanessa23 ?? (confirm please!)

joeygk

georgeacasta

dieg0

loraine

Rene

Johnny13

Dgat

laliux

NightStar

andrewthomas

macfunk19

miamijosh

princesstupelo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far no gigs.... and no prior commitments (yet)...

SO Put me Down ..... :cool:

I may even be able to hook up w/ some tables...... [ If staceyg5 shows up ;) ] I'll work on it and let you know by the end of the week..... (But what kind of PA / speakers do you have?)

Also SORRY PVD I've gotta follow my HEART & SOULstice :tongue:

That's my big finish...... I love anything OM does...... so you know what I'm doing after shroomy's .....

P-E-A-C-E

I would love to spin at the house party. It would be great to finally meet you guys AND be able to spin my stuff for you guys.

The only person I've met from the board has been digital7.....I want to meet the rest of you..........

as far as turntables and equipment........do you have a stero receiver and big enough speakers or would you need for the dj to bring everything including the speakers?

I can probably be able to take everything necessary to spin....let me know....

Meng, I don't have a million dollar system, but kind of threw it together over a couple years and ended up with a decent receiver/amp, 4 decent Bose speakers and 2 decent 12" powered subs. Its not insane, but moves the house pretty well. (especially since the whole place is pretty open)

So if you could bring the other stuff, that would be great!!!

I know everyone would love to hear you spin, and I'll bet Chris, B-Side and Phrank would be in line too!!

and B-Side.. I'll get Stacey there if I have to report her as a terorist suspect then bail her out of jail in my custody :)

This thing is comming together.......

Oh yeah... for anyone heading to see Soulstace afterwards, I am only 5 minutes away, tops.

Maybe we'll have an after hours too? :)

Hey guys...

I've spoken to Meng about the possibility of bringing my dex and mixer for this party...

The only thing I am reluctant about is who will be on them.

Ordinarily, up until my birthday this year in July, I wouldn't have give a crap who hoppoed onto my dex.

Unfortunately, on my birthday, I brought my dex along for a multi-person birthday bash, and they were knocked over and both tone arms were bent off axis and unrepairable. Seeing as though it cost me about $300 to have them replaced, installed, and balanced...

I am much more skeptical about allowing others to get on them.

If it's alright for me to place a "severe" limit onto who will be using them...namely Meng, I, and possibly one other person, I might be more inclined to bring them along!

Let me know!!!

Catch ya laters...

FX

djfx --- check your PM's

OK things are looking good!!!!!

So far meng is comming over early (with DJFX prob) around 7PM to set up.

So anytime after that we are game!!! I am going to invite some of my local volleyball friends to come by around midnight so they can trickle in to replace those going to PVD or Soulstace. (and I know Stacey likes tall guys!)

So lets try to get here as early as you can so Vaughn and others who have to go early can meet everyone.

We will defenatly have a good group of people who are going to make one hell of a night of this!!

BTW who are we missing who needs to be here? laliux? pod? Superman, sobeton, sgt, x-t-c, noira etc....

blowflyii, sorry you can't make it. If all goes well (i.e. my house is not destroyed :) ) we will make this a quarterly occurance.

And meng & everyone else, def invite your friends!!! Just give me a rough idea of how many people are comming with you so I know how much red bull and voldka to get :)

BTW with wife and kids gone, I have plenty of room if anyone ends up needing to crash for the night/morrning.