Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory Travesty

zrayrayz

It was great to Hear JP playing the star spangled banner and america the beautiful as well as giving a touching speech but as i watched him turn around after finishing his banana and drink he looked up at our flag, the symbol of this country's freedom and stregnth he used it as a cheao hotel towel to wipe clean his hands and arms, what a horrible display of disrespect and false patriotism from a man who I had idolized for years. I turned and walked out of the club and will never return, even after going there regularly for the last 5 years. During this tragic time i was upset even more by this blatant disregard for all that our country stands for. I as well as others who witnessed this felt disgraced.

Damn thats pretty harsh

I understand where your

coming from - but you shouldn't

let that influence your opinion

of SF as a venue - he is just the

DJ - and if you really are that much

of a "Fan" than I don't see why you

would go to such extremes.

Before this travesty America

had no repect for the country

they represent - but now

eveyone has a new found patriotism

Its a little weird to see this total 180

Sci

I wasn't there to witness Peters commit this act of disgrace. It is not a 180 that everyone has taken towards America. It's that their patriotism is showing through. If Johnathan Peters was soo concerned with America or in making a speech, then he certianly wouldn't use the flag as a towel to wipe himself, that's just outright blatant disrespect.

shushhhhhhhhh..... and i wouldn't be suprised if JP did that... seriously think about all the things we do everyday.... like litter... I dunno all of this stuff about disrespecting the flag dah dah dah... its starts to strain your eyes. But yes it is disrespectful... did anyone actually see him do this?? Is that what u said... or did your friend see him?