Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pupil dilation problem

loua

I got a big ass problem its been about 1 week and my pupils r still dilated... especially when the light is low they look like im rollin or liek im coked out

allz i did was pop 1 pill and snorted about 100 mgs of k...

wtfffff my pupils r mad big and my parents noticed but they not sayin much about it now...... i dont want them thinkin im on coke n shit cus that cuold cause me alot of problems...

any ideas? some drugs that will do teh oposite (not too much though) will visine work?

tnx

wow i wish i had a digital cam right now to show u what im talking about...

my pupils r really really dilated is what im tryna say... i would say just as bad as when im rollin. with alot of light they are still somewhat not normal but when the light is a little darkder they are crazy dilated. not liek they are suposed to be. PLus my viosn is more blury then before. but that i culd ever notice even b4 so maybe its just me thikin that.

what can i use for an excuse for dilated pupils? i dont wanna spend 35 bucks on a fucken drink to pass another drug test.

Originally posted by doubtness

Bro....i think there's something wrong with your eyesight.

no i ask cuz i went to the eye doctor yesterday and theyre like, "we want to dilate your pupils so we can do some tests and shit...we just put these drops in" and i was like, "ok i guess" and then theyre like, "oh but you cant drive cuz it makes your vision blurred a little"

so no im not just blind hehe

trancend...

yeah my vision is kinda blury i guess... it was always kinda blury so i cant really tell u if it is or not... but my eyes were never this dilated... i see my parents acting weird and shit and its makin me mad nervous around them. i am scared to make eye contact and shit... so that doesnt help much with my case either...

ppl say my eyes r fine but my house lights r kinda dim so that doesnt help much.

could it be my vision thats just fucked up?

another thing... when i look at pure light for liek 3 seconds and look in teh mirror they r fine for a bit and den i take a walk to anothr darker room and look in th nmirror and they r dilated again... WTF!!!!!!! someone help me out here plz...

can anyone help me out here? another thing that ive noticed is that i fall asleep liek at 9.. havent done that in liek 2 years. its been like a week and 3 days and my eyes r still dilated... Ive also noticed that at night with all the lights on in the hosue they do not come close to normal size... they are pure OO... wtf ive done e and k many times in teh past but my eyes were never dilated this long... wtf my parents think im on coke. any BS excuses that i can give them?