Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some people were just born stupid.......

I was just chillin with my boy, his girlfriend, her friends, and one of their sisters. I knew all of them pretty well so we are allowed to engage in intelligent conversations.

The topic of clubbing and techno music came up (as always). My friend's sister, lets just name her the dunce, actually made the comment and I quote "Techno is only good if you are on drugs."

The statement was so aweful that I just ignored the fact that she talked and turned my back to her. She then attempted to validate her point by including a single personal experience of going to, get this, Webster Hall last year and thinking everyone was on drugs there.

So I tried to be as polite as possible and completely walk in the other direction of the dunce. Meanwhile, she would not shut her fuckin trap. Eventually, I just abruptly said good-bye to my friends. My friends asked "Whats Wrong?" I simply replied, "Ignorance Walking"

How do people like this actually exist? At least most idiots realize they are idiots and don't open their mouths to often. ITS THOSE FUCKIN MORONS WHO DONT KNOW SHIT WHO TRY TO TALK THAT COMPLETELY PISS ME OFF!!!!!!

Damn!!!!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I almost forgot to include that the comments "Techno has no soul" and "Everybody that goes to clubs are gay" were also made..........

Bro, if I had some decent herb right now instead of all this shwag, I'd be fine.

Bro, I know, I feel you pain, I do.

But man, it ain't worth it. Sometimes, it's about being above the stupidity around you.

It's late, you're stressed. For the lack of good coffee, man...have a smoke....chill

:smoke:

ahhhhh, now isn't that better.....?

i hear you, man. i hear that "people at raves and clubs are always on drugs and only go out to those types of events because of the drugs" bullshit all the time. just be secure in the knowledge that those are lies, and leave these people to hold on to their untruths. a lot of people like to hold on to those rumors and treat them as facts, and it makes them happy to believe in them. so, by leaving them alone in their ignorance, you're doing them a great service.