Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New War Between Chosenone & The Alliance

THE CHOSENONE ADDRESS:

FOUR SCORE AND SEVEN YEARS AGO OUR FORE FATHERS BROUGHT FORTH ON THIS CONTINENT A NEW MESSAGEBOARD, CONCEIVED IN LIBERTY AND DEDICATED TO THE PROPOSITION THAT ALL MESSAGEBOARD USERS ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT IS A CROCK-OF-SHIT, FOR THE ALLIANCE WAS BROUGHT FORTH TO SPREAD EVIL AND DEBAUCHERY TO OUR SOCIETY.

NOW WE ARE ENGAGED IN A GREAT CLUB PLANET WAR. WE ARE MET ON A GREAT BATTLEFIELD OF WAR BY THESE WEAKLINGS THEY CALL THE ALLIANCE. AND IT IS, I, CHOSENONE, ALTOGETHER FITTING AND PROPER WILL SAVE THIS FROM TOTAL DOMINATION OF THE SO-CALLED ALLIANCE. THE WORLD WILL LITTLE NOTE NOR REMEMBER WHAT CHOSENONE HAS SAID ON THE MESSAGEBOARD, BUT WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT CHOSENONE DID HERE.

IT IS FOR CHOSENONE, THE LIVING TO DEDICATE THE UNFIRNISHED WORK THAT HE WILL SUCCESSFULLY FIGHT HERE. THE GREAT TASK REMAINING BEFORE CHOSENONE—THAT THIS CP BOARD UNDER THE CP GODS SHALL HAVE A NEW BIRTH OF FREEDOM, AND THAT GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

:letsgo::biggun:

THE GREAT ONE is pleased to view the posts in response to pathetic-one's EMBARASSING attempt to rally up some allies. Give up you fucking pussy...haven't you any pride??? You're better off hiding underground with that towel headed camel fucking no shower taking dot headed crusty bearded bastard bin ladin!!!

-THE GREAT AND EXTREMELY SEXY ONE

CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT MY CLEVER YET SKILLFUL ANTICS IS WHAT IS GOING TO LEAD ME TO MY VICTORY AGAINST THE FAGASAURUS AND HIS SO-CALLED ALLIANCE OF DIVAS.

MY INSPIRING ADDRESS SPEECH TO ALL THE CP MESSAGEBOARD USERS IS NOT TO DRUM INTEREST AND RECRUITMENT FOR MY MARTYR CAUSE.......BUT TO EXPRESS FIRST-HAND THE STRUGGLE EVERYONE ON HERE WILL FACE IF ACTION IS NOT TAKEN AGAINST THESE REBELS WITHOUT A CLUE.......SO ON THAT NOTE.......I AM NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT THE BATTLE ALONE BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME IN MY REVOLT AGAINST ANARCHISM THEN I CALL UPON YOU TO PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE AGAINST THE ALLIANCE

:gang: :skull: :chainsaw:

Thanks for your support Pipdaddy...you're one of the few that has had the chance to truly see what THE ALLIANCE is made of!!!

Enough is enough pathetic one, I'm receiving numerous personal messages from cp members asking whether it's possible for them to join THE ALLIANCE, and if so how. No one has faith in you, your cause or anything you stand for...yield at once!!!

-THE GREAT ONE

Guest saleen351

I am pledging my allegiance to the Alliance. I can’t fight with the “Chosenone†anymore; he has sided with my archenemy Nabuc1. This is an outrage to myself. With Pending approval of our great leader Gropasaurus, we will enact Title V against anyone fighting for Chosenone. The future of the Alliance looks bright, and membership is growing…We fight for the banishment of hoods, whiggers, cunts and the almighty chosenone from our clubs…. This will be a long drawn out battle but have no fear the future of the Alliance is bright!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rocketfuel76

I thought you and Chosen were friends!!!!!

Am I wrong??

After his pithy comments about myself yesterday and siding with my archenemy Nabuc I have turned to the Darkside.

SALEEN I AM NOT SURPRISED WITH YOUR DECISION IN JOINING THE DIVAS OF THE ALLIANCE…IN DEED, YOU ARE A TRUE FOLLOWER WHICH GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT EVEN WITH YOUR MEMEBERSHIP TO FAGASAURUS’ GROUP YOU WILL STILL BE TREATED LIKE THE BITCH THAT YOU ARE…YOUR MAIN DUTY WILL BE TO POLISH THE ALLIANACE’S “KNOBS”—FITTING FOR THE KIND OF PUSSY YOU ARE

THE SAD THING ABOUT ALL THIS IS, DESPITE THE BACKING OF THE ALLIANCE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT THE LADIES ON HERE AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DEFEAT, TROUNCE, AND CRUSH YOU LIKE A PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY READY FOR BAKING.

AND AS FOR NABUC1 ALLIEGANCE TO THE CAUSE...HE WILL HAVE TO DECIDE THAT FOR HIMSELF. HE HAS A MIND OF HIS OWN NOT LIKE THE REST OF YOU POSERS.

ALLIANCE HAS:

SALEEN – PILLSBURY BALDING DOUGH BOY

GOODFELLA – ONE-LINER COCK SUCKA

PIPDADDY – WHO???

Guest saleen351

Chosenone your words are bullshit rhetoric, you are now trying to recruit the cunt crew, how pathetic, our leader doesn’t need to recruit we come to him to fight for the Dark Side!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

you are now trying to recruit the CUNT CREW, how pathetic, our leader doesn’t need to recruit we come to him to fight for the Dark Side!!!

IDIOTA!!!! WHERE IN MY POST DID I MENTION RECRUITMENT OF THE GIRLS.......WHERE?????? COMMON TELL ME WHERE?????

STUPID MORON....THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOUR HAIR IS FALLING OFF

AND FOR YOU GOODFELLA.....YOU WISH YOU WERE AS SMART, CREATIVE, COURAGOUS, DEBONAIR, STUNNING, STUDLY, MUSCULAR, HANDSOME, ARTISTIC, ETC, ETC.....AS ME.....BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE WORST THAT DOG SHIT.....SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND BEND OVE FORTHE ALLIANCE

ROCKET YOU DEFINITELY NO A POSER.