Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orbital?

patrickl

whats the dress code and door like at this place? i know it's new, but i haven't had a chance to go there yet...is it nice? how's the sound system?

as for paying $40...thats alot but orbital doesn't come to the states alot so it's worth it! i saw the orb for free back in 97 at club k's and they were fucking brillant! the best live PA i've ever seen!! now all i need to see is FSOL!

BB Live is a 'nice' space in the method of Level. It's really a broadcast facility posing as a nightclub. It claims to have 50,000 square feet of space, but that factors in the 2 restaurants, the outdoor area (which has miniscule sound reinforcement), and all the little shops and such. Realistically, the 'club' area is about 3/4 the size of 320.

Sound is by Martin Audio Systems (No relation to Martin Lighting), Lighting is by Martin (no relation to Martin Audio).

Drinks are fucking expensive, too.

Orbital made a bit of a bungle choosing that location, they shoulda honestly gone with Level.

let me know how it goes cuz my money is going to be tight as hell next month. don't know if i can afford 40 bux and go to all of the other shows.

orb is the shit. saw them in 94 when they played at the shelbourne. what a sick show that was. blew my mind...gee i wonder why? :D

now future sound of london...shiiiiiit! that would be a sick show indeed!