Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly's goal

To hit the $150,000 goal, just on donations at the door, there will have to be 3750 people

If everyone spent $100, then they would need 1500 people to come

What do you think the chances are that they'll achieve it?

Will there be people willing and able to spend/donate hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars tonight?

Also, how will they keep track of the amount of bar money that has come in, as it comes in?

Originally posted by wallflour

To hit the $150,000 goal, just on donations at the door, there will have to be 3750 people

If everyone spent $100, then they would need 1500 people to come

What do you think the chances are that they'll achieve it?

Will there be people willing and able to spend/donate hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars tonight?

Also, how will they keep track of the amount of bar money that has come in, as it comes in?

Who cares...LETS DANCE BABY!!!

Someone (I think Aztec) posted yesterday that $20 is the minimum.

It wasn't. $40 was the minimum. After seeing the same post that you're referring to, I was definitely taken by surprise. It was worth it, even though I couldn't really afford it.

Just as I walked in some guy came over to the girls collecting $$ and said to just say $40 from now on...and that was 9:30. Around 2:30 they made an annoucement that they'd hit $100,000 just from the door, so I'm guessing with all the bar tabs they definitely hit their goal.