Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sring Break

R U FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

Go to Jamaica if you want to lay low and get robbed.

Cancun: nothinng better then hitting the Oasis during the day on the beach. All the freaky shit, crazy contest that MTV dose'nt show.

There's two hang outs during the day- Fat Tuesday, where all the west, south, and midwest fools go to be on MTV WOW do you ever see anybody with a beer in their hand. Then there's the OASIS- where all the east coast(I mean Jersey) crazy let me show you how we do it in Tempts, Joeys, how you doing dirty jerzee. Thats what sping break is all about during the day. Sucking down Corona 40's and licking down body shots let alone right in the ocean. Thats the plan during the day, wake up go to Oasis leave at 6pm take a taxie back to your hotel so you can pick up some quality blow, get all ripped up some more at the hotel then around 10pm hit the clubs. Mardi Gras at Pat O'Brians,The Booze cruise,Bulldogs,Daddy O's, Daddy Rocks, Liquids, Coco Bongos, and many more. Then around 3am when all the west coast fools are passing out because there not use to afterhours, go hit up La boom each and every night and party at the Mexico Tempts till 7-8 am close that shit out Then go back to your hotel smoke, pass out wake up around 11 and do it all fucking over again. I LOVE CANCUN I LOVE LA BOOM MY LITTLE MEXICAN TEMPTS. I don't love the little shot girls with the whistles shoving shots down your mouth though.

I hope this helps your decison

Originally posted by tempkid

R U FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

Go to Jamaica if you want to lay low and get robbed.

Cancun: nothinng better then hitting the Oasis during the day on the beach. All the freaky shit, crazy contest that MTV dose'nt show.

There's two hang outs during the day- Fat Tuesday, where all the west, south, and midwest fools go to be on MTV WOW do you ever see anybody with a beer in their hand. Then there's the OASIS- where all the east coast(I mean Jersey) crazy let me show you how we do it in Tempts, Joeys, how you doing dirty jerzee. Thats what sping break is all about during the day. Sucking down Corona 40's and licking down body shots let alone right in the ocean. Thats the plan during the day, wake up go to Oasis leave at 6pm take a taxie back to your hotel so you can pick up some quality blow, get all ripped up some more at the hotel then around 10pm hit the clubs. Mardi Gras at Pat O'Brians,The Booze cruise,Bulldogs,Daddy O's, Daddy Rocks, Liquids, Coco Bongos, and many more. Then around 3am when all the west coast fools are passing out because there not use to afterhours, go hit up La boom each and every night and party at the Mexico Tempts till 7-8 am close that shit out Then go back to your hotel smoke, pass out wake up around 11 and do it all fucking over again. I LOVE CANCUN I LOVE LA BOOM MY LITTLE MEXICAN TEMPTS. I don't love the little shot girls with the whistles shoving shots down your mouth though.

I hope this helps your decison

AAwWww! i LOVE when U post about spring break!!! u get me sooooo excited!!!!:D i can't wait! swim up bars and bacardi showers on the beach! ~~~>i could go on forever.......

YEAH BABY!!! CANCUN!!! i cant wait, im goin for my first time this spring break. all of my friends have been there already, im the last one to go. i cant fuckin wait. its gonna be off the hook!!! especially the way tempkid made it sound...im even more excited. i always heard that the music down there was kinda old, but if ur sayin it's like tempts, then i'll be happy. and now i know where to go during the day..to oasis...none of my friends mentioned that before, they were always goin to fat tuesdays.

OH MAN!!! IM SO HYPED UP!! I WISH IT WAS MARCH ALREADY!!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

YEAH BABY!!! CANCUN!!! i cant wait, im goin for my first time this spring break. all of my friends have been there already, im the last one to go. i cant fuckin wait. its gonna be off the hook!!! especially the way tempkid made it sound...im even more excited. i always heard that the music down there was kinda old, but if ur sayin it's like tempts, then i'll be happy. and now i know where to go during the day..to oasis...none of my friends mentioned that before, they were always goin to fat tuesdays.

OH MAN!!! IM SO HYPED UP!! I WISH IT WAS MARCH ALREADY!!!!

Bring tons of singles with you, your going to need them.

When you go to a club tip the bartender with like 10 singles american money and he will take care of you first all the time.

The music is good afterhours at La Boom and during the day at Oasis. Before you go, see a docter and get a shot so the shitty water dose'nt make you sick. Also don't fuck with the fedarale, I don't care how short they are.