Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Spears Busted!

haha ok well everyone knows that Britney and Justin are living a lie saying they don't have sex yet they live together and they are both hot people...ok so I was listening to KTU this morning and I was listening to "The Scoop" and I hear that Britney Spears and Justin's apt that they were renting got broken into and apperently the teenagers that broke into it found a video of the 2 doing not so nice and virgin things, soooo I know a lot of us are hopeing that it shows up on the internet sometimes soon, I know my brother was jumping around when he heard it he loves her and hes like 28, hahaha well jus wanted to let everyone know.

Originally posted by go411

I think they're mad pervs.... BRITNEY IS A DOMINITRIX and JUSTIN is her slave ...... she pulls out her WHIP and spanks him until he begs for more>>>>>MORE MISTRESS MORE MISTRESS..........

After which she breaks out the ball gag and butt plug...

LMFAO! :laugh:

I just read the article about this on www.eonline.com and it said that the cops arrested all of them before they were able to make copies of the tape. The tape was returned to Ms. Hoochie Spears and her man. Too bad I would love for the media to blow up her spot................she is so full of shit with that good girl act!

Here's the article.... http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,8876,00.html

Interesting quote....

"Meanwhile, a rep for the 19-year-old Spears and 20-year-old Timberlake says the theft of liquor bottles doesn't necessarily mean the multiplatinum popsters broke any of the Sunshine state's underage drinking laws.

"They were vacationing with their families so [the liquor bottles] could've belonged to anybody," said Lisa Kasteler, Spears' publicist. "I think it's a pretty simple story about breaking and entering." "

Riiiiiight

Originally posted by drama

I just read the article about this on www.eonline.com and it said that the cops arrested all of them before they were able to make copies of the tape. The tape was returned to Ms. Hoochie Spears and her man. Too bad I would love for the media to blow up her spot................she is so full of shit with that good girl act!

DAMMIT!! the cops always ruin a good thing. i'd love to see her gettin fucked. she's so hot