Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX TOYS> GOOD or BAD?

chula22

I have been an active user of sex vibrators for a few years now. But sometimes I wonder if the reason why it is so hard for a man to please me is because i use these vibrators. I think I have spoiled my self.

Guys---Are you against Woman and sex toys. And I dont mean during sex, but when they masterbate alone.

Girls---Do you beleive that sex toys can spoil and ruin the feeling of a man?

Believe it or not, the only vibrator I ever owned died years ago. They can definitely decrease your sensitivity, which is one of the reasons I'm reluctant to buy another one. Ohhhh, but they are soooo fawking goooood...

I'll see if I can find that thread Clubkat started about this...

Originally posted by tastyt

Believe it or not, the only vibrator I ever owned died years ago. They can definitely decrease your sensitivity, which is one of the reasons I'm reluctant to buy another one. Ohhhh, but they are soooo fawking goooood...

I'll see if I can find that thread Clubkat started about this...

HEy Tasty, Wassuo girl! Yeah thats what i thought. But Since I have a problem with casual sex I would reallt have a problem if i got rid of my toy.

I have not been with a guy(besides one going down on me a couple of months ago) in 2 and a half years. Imagine 2 and a half years with an orgasim. Whoa....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58094

here it is.......and yes babygirl....it decreases your sensitivity by a million ::thats if u use it as much as i did:: lmao

i have a very sad tale to tell now.......a tounge that once made me cum within a minute, is now not making me cum at all.....

oh how its paining me to be in rehab......but im trying to beat the odds that say:

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS!!!!!!!! :eek::(:o

Originally posted by chula22

HEy Tasty, Wassuo girl! Yeah thats what i thought. But Since I have a problem with casual sex I would reallt have a problem if i got rid of my toy.

I have not been with a guy(besides one going down on me a couple of months ago) in 2 and a half years. Imagine 2 and a half years with an orgasim. Whoa....

Yeah, I'm in a quandry myself. I don't want casual sex either, so it's probably going to be a while before I get any lovin' from anyone besides myself. Of course, I guess I could always stop using it once I find another man. What a dilemma...

I dont insert anything in me. I use the toys for stimulation on my clit and thats it. I use it when i'm horny or to put myself to sleep.

I guess I need to find a man soon huh? hahahahhaa. I am just too picky. But I am hoping to run into a good one for my birthday.

I dont insert anything in me. I use the toys for stimulation on my clit and thats it. I use it when i'm horny or to put myself to sleep.

omg!!! lolz....same reason i use it ::or used it that is:: :eek:;)

Tasty girl....you are too much lmao!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo

That is reassuring toknow. I thought I was a weirdo for using a vibrator for that reason. HAHAHAHAHA!

Just reading this I have a hard on!!

I have no prob if a girl I am seeing has a vibrator, I love using them on women!!;)

Originally posted by gabo

Just reading this I have a hard on!!

I have no prob if a girl I am seeing has a vibrator, I love using them on women!!;)

Very nice petey. A guy open minded enough and secure in his sexuality enough to allow toys into the bedroom.

Guest gabo

Very nice petey. A guy open minded enough and secure in his sexuality enough to allow toys into the bedroom.

I actually had to beg her to use it on her! It was awesome, It allows you to fuck her and eat her or if you want to really have fun you can fuck her with it eat her ass and rub her clit(my fav!). Its all about the variations that using a toy will enable you to do .

Originally posted by gabo

I actually had to beg her to use it on her! It was awesome, It allows you to fuck her and eat her or if you want to really have fun you can fuck her with it eat her ass and rub her clit(my fav!). Its all about the variations that using a toy will enable you to do .

Oh... my... :eek::woah: :grin: :drunk:

a woman who owns her own toys shows sexual confidence and that she knows what she wants and how to get it. any woman like that who'll have me in her bed is a total turn on for me.

my best relationships were with ladies who had and continued to use them with and without me.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

what about fake vaginas? If girls can use dildos guys can use fake vaginas right?? How do those work? :tongue:

HAHAHAHA! True. You know what those things feel nice but i cant imagine anyone really using them. Has anyone ever used a fake vagina? I hear that come with real hair and some of them even cum!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo

HAHAHAHA! True. You know what those things feel nice but i cant imagine anyone really using them. Has anyone ever used a fake vagina? I hear that come with real hair and some of them even cum!!!!!!!!!!!

I would feel like an idiot fucking a piece of rubber with a hole in it. I'll just keep on using my hand.