Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any djs @ Rutgers NB that could do a house party this Fri. night?

Speaking of parties in New Brunswick, what the hell happened last night?! Rutgers is like known for their Thursday night parties, and there were like none yesterday. I'm slightly disappointed, anyone know anything going on tonite that's gonna be hot? Where's this party on Easton Ave? I know there's a Kappa Sig party tonite, but that can't be the only thing..?

Originally posted by codica3

Speaking of parties in New Brunswick, what the hell happened last night?! Rutgers is like known for their Thursday night parties, and there were like none yesterday. I'm slightly disappointed, anyone know anything going on tonite that's gonna be hot? Where's this party on Easton Ave? I know there's a Kappa Sig party tonite, but that can't be the only thing..?

Reading this post, I really miss school. I went to RU from 94-99 (yes, the 5 year plan) and as time went on, the social scene got worse and worse. When I was a freshman, there were so many frat parties but by the time I graduated, a lot of frats were kicked off! Do they even have frat parties anymore? I am going back for homecoming though- that is always a good time although Queens and every other bar is way too packed!!!

hey teklord whats the house number on somerset cause i live on that street and think im goin to a party on somerset??? and whats the number on eastonn ave wheres tha party at......last night was pretty weak.....every single person i knew was at the bar's.....queens was beyond packed i still had fun over at my friends house though.......so teklord let me know the deal???? and what else is going on!!!!!!!!! i think i got peeps comin down!!!!!!! Holla Back!!

kyle:eek:

Yeah i'm not sure what's going on tonight. But my friend is definetely having a party on Somerset. PM or IM me and i'll check it later cuz i'm not going to announce it on here.

Hey Quoth, i got your IM before. i'll be around later on so message me. We should all meetup tonight if possible and hang out. see ya

Originally posted by codica3

I know what you mean..I was out with a bunch of friends looking for any good parties last night and there was nothing! Isn't it rush week...you would think there would have been something decent. Went to a few houses and there was nothing much going on at all. We ended up heading back around 130...pretty early night.

Theres something on Union other than Kappa Sig too on Friday..I forget the name. I'm home for the night so I could pick up some winter shit before I freeze my ass off. Anyone know of anything good for Saturday?

Oh and Teklord and I have been wanting to get a Rutgers Meet uo going on the board, so anyone interested just pm either one of us.