Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anybody else get lonely this time of year?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I always get lonely this time of year. I guess it doesnt help not having a gf. When the temp starts to drop and the leaves turn color, I start to feel empty and alone. I don't know why maybe its cause the fall is kinda romantic and I have no one to share it with... Help me out people, I dying over here :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by gabo

I always get lonely this time of year. I guess it doesnt help not having a gf. When the temp starts to drop and the leaves turn color, I start to feel empty and alone. I don't know why maybe its cause the fall is kinda romantic and I have no one to share it with... Help me out people, I dying over here :cry: :cry:

awwwwwwwwww ur too cute..... not that being lonely is cute cuz it SO ismt.. but ull find someone... just hug a pillow if ur by urself at night.. hehe.. its comforting.... as for meeting people.... i agree with cool- go out with ur friends and just meet all types of people. u have nothing to lose but more to gain.good luck and keep ur head up sweetie ;)

I definitely agree that it does get lonely this time of year. In the summer it is a different thing being single but once the cold weather comes, it is nice to have someone to snugglw with. I agree that you can meet people when you are out but my friend experience, it usually doesnt work out. I really think it is much easier to meet someone through someone you know. It's funny because a lot of my friends try and fix me up with people they know. I guess it's nice though that people think of me!

i hear ya. shorter days = less sunlight. plus the changing of the season, lower temps, leaves falling, wind blowing, birds migrating south...brings on a certain melancholy for some. nature is dying off and preparing for a season of dormancy. it can bring on SAD - seasonal something something - what does it stand for? it's a condition brought on by having less sunlight each day.

I love this time of year... The beautiful colors, the Cool breeze, the shorter days the longer nights... ;) , Snowboarding season begins... Plus i think this is the most romantic time of the year... you go pumpkin pickin', cider drinkin', carve jack-0-lanterns, Trick Or Treating, Roll around in the leaves IMO this is the best time of year...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I love this time of year... The beautiful colors, the Cool breeze, the shorter days the longer nights... ;) , Snowboarding season begins... Plus i think this is the most romantic time of the year... you go pumpkin pickin', cider drinkin', carve jack-0-lanterns, Trick Or Treating, Roll around in the leaves IMO this is the best time of year...

Sounds good dg. So what size pumpkins should we pick? And hey I just saw that movie in your sig. It was so adorable.

Kidnap the santi klaus

Throw him in a box

Torture him for 90 days

Hit him with big rocks

LA lalalalala lalalalalaaaa

It does seem to get kind of lonely this time of year, But one of my favorite holidays is coming up (HALLOWEEN). The suicide rate always sky rockets about this time of year. But dont worry, I dont think that cp will let you be lonely and depressed petey.

Yes, this is a depressing time of year. The fall is actually beautiful but I can't help but think of the long cold winter that's just around the corner. I suffer from SAD, but when there's noone there to keep you warm it just makes it worse.

But don't worry babe, Junior's new party's almost here, so at least Sat nights and Sun afternoons we'll be occupied! ;):)

Originally posted by chula22

Sounds good dg. So what size pumpkins should we pick? And hey I just saw that movie in your sig. It was so adorable.

Kidnap the santi klaus

Throw him in a box

Torture him for 90 days

Hit him with big rocks

LA lalalalala lalalalalaaaa

It does seem to get kind of lonely this time of year, But one of my favorite holidays is coming up (HALLOWEEN). The suicide rate always sky rockets about this time of year. But dont worry, I dont think that cp will let you be lonely and depressed petey.

LOL!!! great movie... I LOVE Tim burtons Work, I read his books, watch his movies.. blah blah blah anyway back to SEX...

Hey about we Jump in my Audi, and head upstate come early Oct. and we'll decide there. Fair? why plan, we play it by heart... maybe even squeeze in a hey ride... prolly see apples there working in the fields for some extra dough to buy a bigger turbo or some shit... lol.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Yes, this is a depressing time of year. The fall is actually beautiful but I can't help but think of the long cold winter that's just around the corner. I suffer from SAD, but when there's noone there to keep you warm it just makes it worse.

But don't worry babe, Junior's new party's almost here, so at least Sat nights and Sun afternoons we'll be occupied! ;):)

hey, good point.

Originally posted by gabo

ah you need::love:

the weather too. Has anybody noticed that it got so cold so quick?? I was freezing my ass off this morning. I know how you feel, in the winter I don't have the urge to go out as much as in the summer. You just want to sit home, and then when snow comes forget it!!!!!! There is something about less sunlight that could put anyone into a slump!!! Keep your head up though only 9 months left!!!!:(

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Somebody has to....Apples seems to be MIA.......

im here, but i been really busy at work, and this stupid traffic restriction, really effected me at work...

asnyways... i been really sad.. didnt really feel like talking to anyone or anything...

fuck life sucks... i need to find my partner in crime.. but no matter where i look (every street corner, under rocks in every state), i never seem to be able to find her :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Originally posted by atomicapples

im here, but i been really busy at work, and this stupid traffic restriction, really effected me at work...

asnyways... i been really sad.. didnt really feel like talking to anyone or anything...

fuck life sucks... i need to find my partner in crime.. but no matter where i look (every street corner, under rocks in every state), i never seem to be able to find her :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hey buddy, I didnt see you posted before i replied to SpyGirl... anyway, whats the drama mama?call me up i havent heard from you, seen you talk to you.. blah blah blah... so give me a call and lets get together this evening... city lauren is throwing a party you down???

Originally posted by dgmodel

Hey buddy, I didnt see you posted before i replied to SpyGirl... anyway, whats the drama mama?call me up i havent heard from you, seen you talk to you.. blah blah blah... so give me a call and lets get together this evening... city lauren is throwing a party you down???

hellz yes... fridcay night, i got called in in the middle of the night... i got paged to go back cuz one of the servers got a virus (nimda) and i had to race back around 10:00 i was soo tired, but i mad close to 300 for just going back... im never going back there at night... i saw fucking mad animals.. i saw like fucking deers and shit.. mad scarey... anyways... im down to go to laurens place.. she got big boobs.. lol.. -=) well off to the library to study...