Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit to Earth : Whats New?

Well what about the management? and the owners? is that going to change?

oH yeah and before carbon it was MIRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never been to Carbon or Mirage tho.

I came up from Florida here for the first time. and the first night I had ever to been to NYC, we passed by this CLUB with all these people outside. I walked up and saw this sick LINE.

It wasnt even moving. So i walked up to the front me and my friend, and asked if we could go in. And this HUGE BLACK DOOD, says, "wait in line", I was like "WTF". I waited... and it was well worth the wait. Since then I had gone to EXIT prolly 40 times. Just Saturdays tho.

But since then the door and mangement, know who I am by face, and they tend not to let me wait in line.

I'm pretty sure that the name of the club is staying as Exit - the only reference to "Earth" is because the new Saturday night party is supposed to be called Earth (at least this is to my understanding). You know how they have "Imagine" Fridays @ Exit? I think it's like that, it's going to be "Earth" Saturdays @ Exit - this is going to be Junior's night to tear up the main floor. I don't think it underwent new management - the owner bought out the building next to Exit and is expanding into it (so YES it will be bigger) - the music will continue to be good, and they are redoing the sound systems and lighting. Exit, when finished is supposed to be like the biggest club on the east coast. I can't wait.. I'm ready =)~

Codica,

Dood, honestly, I think you are the most realist mofo. Thank You so much. That sounds like you just about hit it on the PHUKING SPOT! Damn Rumors. Man did you clear up all my questions.

So like if the same people work the doors as before, me and my friends will be cutting the line, and getting in for free....TRUST ME.

Oh yeah, I do wear a suit when I goto EXIT. Isnt that psycho?

Originally posted by wallstreetboy

Diffrent Music?

Oh yeah, Why was it called EXIT to begin with?

I'm sure alot of people know the answer.

Well Junior is supposed to be taking over the Saturday night residency so I guess that's the new music, although it's not a new type.

As for why it was called Exit, I was always told (and I have no idea if this is right) that both Mirage & Carbon had "fires" ;) and that's why they both shut down, so when it reopened they called it Exit because there were sooo many exit signs in case of fire. Who knows?

i heard that sasha & digweed were gonna spin there with like a 55-60 dollar cover..that is insane!!!!

they kicked ass at twilo...but i got in for 20 reduced...

i dont know about paying over 20..

i usuall get in most places free or reduced... are there gonna be any good lists for exit ...

Originally posted by hottienotte

To help clear things up a little more...Exit is just being renamed Exit2...Earth is the name of the Saturday night party..it is still Imagine Friday nights...the reopenning night is the 19th and the DJ lineup will be Draper, Jason Ojeda, Mada & Moody, DJ Skribble, Johhny Vicious. The ownership is still the same and they purchased part of the car dealership building next to them to extend the mainfloor of Exit more. The sound and light systems have all been upgraded. As well as all the VIP rooms, they are being redone and will be roped off rooms from now on. If anyone is interested, I have tickets for the party on the 19th...this enables you to show up at the club anytime, skip the long lines outside, and you get entrance into the private party my production team will be throwing in one of the VIP rooms...if you're interested either IM me at SF49ERS4 or e-mail me at ConnexionNYC@hotmail.com

Peace!

is it gonna be like the white room party where they take the tickets from you at the door so you cant get in the vip rooms?