Clubplanet Nightlife Community

October 12th Exit Fridays re-grandopening???

karch

Aight I called up Exit yesterday and asked when the re-grand opening for EXIT FRIDAY'S is... and the lady said October 12th. A promoter on the board announced it was October 19th. And it makes more sense if it's opening the 12th. Why would it open on the 19th if the Saturday night party is going on October 6th and the teen night October 7th. Why would they waste a Friday night not being open, when the club is all ready. So I'm guessing it's October 12th the official re-grand opening. Since that's what the lady said when I called up Exit.

It's to my understanding.. and my source is reliable.. and it has been confirmed in some sense by people on the board.. that October 19th is the re-opening.. so I'm pretty sure that's when it is.. someone was saying something about a no ID night that might take place.. perhaps that is on the 12th?? Not sure, but to answer your other concern, the 28th (tomorrow) was supposed to be the original re-opening date, but because of all the shit, it's obviously moved back.