Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Have To Ask....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

Not even those guys are sticking up for you. Why would they want a balding over weight uneducated towel boy like yourself. Pack your Z-Cavs and your Chess King sweaters and head down South. I'm sure those good old southern boys will really appreciate you.

I never asked to them to stick up for me...I simple wanted to know is your event before or after they fuck her in the ass??? Uneducated is soooo funny to me...BS econ spic boy.......

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

I never asked to them to stick up for me...I simple wanted to know is your event before or after they fuck her in the ass??? Uneducated is soooo funny to me...BS econ spic boy.......

SALEEN, Please man give it a REST!!!

enough man..you know if you had a family, a girl, you would nt like people starting shit!! enough...

are you going to come with us next week to have a drink????

BS Economic from ECU. A fucking monkey could get a BS in Economics. It's memorization and regurgitaion. You are not required to think. How do i know you ask because I had 12 credits in economics and I passed it with out opening the book. So your degree is just about as good as single ply tiolet paper in my book. So you are still uneducated. Oh by the way her name has two e's. Make sure you spell it right next time.

Originally posted by eviljav666

SINCE WHEN HAS AGE BECOME SUCH AN ISSUE!!!

Iam 26 i act like iam 14 and what...

JBR could be 40 for all i care. and Goodfella could be that Seaside cop..(dont arrest me)

Comon man You should seriously consider GROWING UP!!

Goodfella say it ain't so! R u really a pig from seaside?

I have no prob with cops, shit I even have a couple friends that are pigs, and it's great when I go out with them, I drink in there cars and never wait on line, but if your a sleaside pig you better fuss up.

Originally posted by tempkid

Goodfella say it ain't so! R u really a pig from seaside?

I have no prob with cops, shit I even have a couple friends that are pigs, and it's great when I go out with them, I drink in there cars and never wait on line, but if your a sleaside pig you better fuss up.

tempkid who cares..He is our friend regardless..

I dont think its fair to attack him if he is cool with us on the board..

when beef came his way he handled it nicely..not like a jerk.

he could of had a Power Trip abusing his badge..

I hope he doesnt..one of my friends years ago became a cop..

i didnt talk to him again that often after because his attitude got too his head..

but i can say he does still call me to hear iam..but the friendship is not there..

Cops chill with Cops most of the time..

Like Drugie's with fellow Drugie's

Like Scientist do with Scientist!!

Originally posted by nabuc1

tempkid i think Javs was just trying to prove a point, that age or what you do don't matter. I think goodfella is a cop in Paterson or West Paterson though.

Goodfella's SO not a cop (sorry to blow your cover)...he's a dispatcher.....

its OK...almost...:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eviljav666

SALEEN, Please man give it a REST!!!

enough man..you know if you had a family, a girl, you would nt like people starting shit!! enough...

are you going to come with us next week to have a drink????

believe it or not evil I actually like you when you don't follow ppl, but there is no way I'll drink with you ppl, if you think I only act like this on a computer you gota meet me.....

But myself and carbone and maybee tempskid might go watch the jets monday nite, I'll let you know....but I get violent when I watch football......