Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are all these people???

Hmm Rutgers meet up...2 or 3 weeks would be good, if we can get everyone together. And also anyone in the area of New Brunswick that wants to go to the Rutgers meet up are welcome too. How about Friday the 26th? Or even on a Thursday because

I have no classes Friday anyway. Teklord...you gotta help think of some places for this meet up.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Damn since I started classes, I haven't been on the message board too often. Where the hell did all these new people come from? I used to at least recognize most names on here, but now I can barely find anyone I remember. I guess it is good to get some new blood on the board.

i dont remember you sweetie?;)

Originally posted by karch

Club Abyss Wednsday meet-up for Rutgers!

Nah. i'd rather keep in local to make it easier and try and get more people out. I wasn't thinking out a clubbing related event. Some sort of dinner get together would be cool. Maybe a restaurant, or even the dining hall. not sure yet. I'll look around and see what I can find.

Originally posted by nyc420

Yea, there are mad newbies. It's all good though, this board needed reinforcements.

True but...I still get really confused by all the new "faces" whenever I do long on...I think yours was one of the only ones I recognized on this thread! :P