Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who The Fuck Are These Bashing Snatches???

Originally posted by gropasaurus

...or I'll have him drown you with his sweaty pecs!!! NO ONE FUCKS WITH THE ALLIANCE OR ITS FATHER!!!

-THE MAN YOU WORSHIP AND PRAISE

Am I supposed to be scared? ummmm...I'm not. Afraid of the Alliance, is that what you call you other personalities? The only thing I worship is how well your mom can clean that messy bathroom at Temps:laugh:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

How about I give your mom a raise so she can buy you a penile enlargement for Christmas?

FYI... Im pretty sure that sus is from india..

I think grop would do better with a pez dispenser of Anadrol 50 (Unimed) American!! and Thailand Dianabol candy necklaces for jewelry.. a pocket full of Proviron wouldnt hurt either..:D Then he'll be a raging maniac..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xcracker

FYI... Im pretty sure that sus is from india..

I think grop would do better with a pez dispenser of Anadrol 50 (Unimed) American!! and Thailand Dianabol candy necklaces for jewelry.. a pocket full of Proviron wouldnt hurt either..:D Then he'll be a raging maniac..

sus is russian if it is spelled with a letter C

Although I have absolutely nothing against the, THE GREAT ONE has never experimented with any anabolics or things of the sort. GOD blessed me with GREAT genes. However, if I was to dabble with steroids, I'd be a fucking beast...a sexy one at that.

In response to your question, I do think you are correct but suggest seeking confirmation from 2 of my closest sons, Monsterguido46 and GHBoy.

May the sauce be with you.

-THE NATURAL ONE

P.S. Hey C-Scum, how did that cellulite removal procedure go for ya??? What a fat ass!!!

Originally posted by gropasaurus

P.S. Hey C-Scum, how did that cellulite removal procedure go for ya??? What a fat ass!!!

It went quite well...your MOM is recovering nicely and should be on her feet cleaning the bathrooms at TEMPS in no time at all. CEEOTTER says anytime you have another referral, she'll give you the usual 10% kick-back!!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...