Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jews...

robocock

why is it that jews make up more than 15% in the TV even though they make up only 2% of US population? why do jews consider themselves 'white' when they are not?

why did Hitler killed so many jews? why is israel making trouble worldwide making the US target for terrorists? why don't we just drop a nuclear bomb in Israel and maybe everything will be peaceful?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

well explain this one to me, If you drive in a jewish (orthodox)neighborhood, there is NOT ONE FLAG flying....but they sell flags....I don't understand and it pisses me off!!!

hey fuck you assholes. im jewish and i fly flags in my house and my car. jesus was a fucking jew u dipshits. and robocok, you ignorant prick, israel was combating terrorism, before your daddy accidentally impregnanted your mommy, ever hear of operation Jonathan, Saeret Markal, Golani special forces? no? whats that? you dont know shit?? oh i thought so. so shut the fuck up bitch, u should get the shit beaten out of you, and if i ever met you, i would take care of it myself. fucking racist assholes...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tribal

hey fuck you assholes. im jewish and i fly flags in my house and my car. jesus was a fucking jew u dipshits. and robocok, you ignorant prick, israel was combating terrorism, before your daddy accidentally impregnanted your mommy, ever hear of operation Jonathan, Saeret Markal, Golani special forces? no? whats that? you dont know shit?? oh i thought so. so shut the fuck up bitch, u should get the shit beaten out of you, and if i ever met you, i would take care of it myself. fucking racist assholes...

Hey tribal your one angry jew,,,,,READ what I wrote, the "orthodox" jewish neighborhoods....I don't think you are orthodox if you go clubbing.... I guess some jews can't read!!!!

guys, as claire said, the best way to get rid of people like these is to ignore them . . . if no one replies, the thread will get pushed to the bottom and will disappear.

i also suggest someone emailing DaVe, this is inappopriate material for a message board of this type.

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by heretic909

Why are there so many Mexicans named Jesus? Was Jesus a Mexican? Or are Mexicans Jewish?

And why are Germans so fuckin hardcore?

heretic usually you are the smart one so i've got to ask - what the hell are you talking about? i don't quite understand the point you're trying to get across here.

btw there is nothing in the torah which says that you are not allowed to go to clubs.

rob

And if you think about it, the world is as great as it is today with our founding values such as democracy and freedom because of the Greeks.

We as people should all be thankful that the Greeks have donated to us this priveledge.

And why are all Greek guys always chased by women? Is it that natural sexual attraction?

Next time you see a Greek on the street, make sure you stop him and thank him for all that you are. GREEKS ARE THE SHIT.

Remember: GREEK GUYS=GREEK GODS

Originally posted by dialectics

heretic usually you are the smart one so i've got to ask - what the hell are you talking about? i don't quite understand the point you're trying to get across here.

Heh heh

I'm just talkin shit for my own self-amusement, nothing serious. This thread started out as bullshit, so I'm just keepin the flow going.

And as far as the Greek gods shit, that's the first time I've ever heard of them being chased by women. Greeks are too fuckin hairy... And again, not being serious. Just amusing myself and talkin trash.

Back to the glory of Germany!!!

I have to disagree with you on that one there heretic. The fact of the matter is that women seem to hunt down the ATTRACTIVE guys with minor reguard to his origin. Since everyone knows Greeks are superior in that field, the action fallows the stereotype.

Oh and, I am just keeping this to as much bullshit as possible as well. It is entertaining though.

GREEKS RULE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dialectics

btw there is nothing in the torah which says that you are not allowed to go to clubs.

rob

so how many orthodox jews are in the clubs???????????

They can't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jews can do what every the fuck they want, orthodox cant

Originally posted by brandie

i also suggest someone emailing DaVe, this is inappopriate material for a message board of this type.

~ brandie ~

I already did, but you should to, all you have to do is click on the 'report to moderator' link.

and people, dont feed this troll, he is obviously an ignorant racist asshole. press the search button on one of his posts to see all the hate he has spread around this board.

lets face the fact .. the most CORE issue in the world right now is the PALESTINE issue .. jews have destroyed tons of houses .. killed zillions of ppl .. and that have made alot of muslims frustated ..

SO USA SHOULD SOLVE THIS FUCKIN ISSUE AND THE WORLD WIL BE PEACE FULL EVEN OSAMA BIN LADIN WILL BE BUSH'S BEST FRIEND THEN

.. before some one nukes israel pls evacuate all the jews chicks cause they are hot hahahahaha

i wont mind scoring all of them ...

your use of such profanity language reflects your own people... hitler was a good man.

Originally posted by tribal

Sexybabyd???

What orthodox neighborhoods do u go to?

Even though, i totally disagree with saleen's racist views,

he does have a point about the flags in those neighborhoods...

meaning...none!

If you go down to brooklyn, around prospect and verrazano, You'll probably agree with saleen.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

And if you think about it, the world is as great as it is today with our founding values such as democracy and freedom because of the Greeks.

We as people should all be thankful that the Greeks have donated to us this priveledge.

And why are all Greek guys always chased by women? Is it that natural sexual attraction?

Next time you see a Greek on the street, make sure you stop him and thank him for all that you are. GREEKS ARE THE SHIT.

Remember: GREEK GUYS=GREEK GODS

lol you are too cute ;)