Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** XTC SPECIAL ON OPRAh RIGHT NOW!!!*****

giani18

isn't her timing a little off? i mean of all the things shaking our nation right now i think e is the last thing that should be on everyone's minds. second, now that the media has collectively stopped the sensationalism behind e (probably because they were bored silly of the latest craze devestating american youth and were sick of having to answer to their kids who were already on it - "no mom raves are nothing like that") don't you think the least productive thing to do would be to stir up more curiosity among the little kiddies who are looking for an easy way to get high? that to me shows a serious lack of foresight and sensitivity.

rob

I do think we the people need to move on though....at least try to beyond the WTC tragedy. Out of curiousity.....these kids all seem like junkies.......those holes in the brain....does that happen to everyone b/c I'm a goner if that's true. Not that I abuse shit now but when I was younger and it was a lot newer so I did it much more often not knowing the side-effects....granted my own fault but just curious.:confused:

Originally posted by ggfella4

i just tooned in, how is it going so far??? are they sayin a bunch of bull shit and have addicts that do like 15 pills a day and saying how e messed up their life.

peace out

gianni

YOU'RE TOTALLY on the money... I could only stomach a few minutes of it... but during that time... the "experts" were saying that the on average, kids starts in the 7th and 8th grade... This may or may NOT be true... but the EXTREME cases that they were showing were pretty bad...

Some kid that burned 30% of his body after pouring gasoline on himself.... after doing E? or K? how about some Heroine, acid, Dust, and coke @ the same time guy.... come ON now... MUST it be so sad that MTV actually has the most accurate depicition of this? I hear UNDERGROUND INDEPENDENT DOCUMENTARY. someone make it so.

The main points that Oprah made are:

1) Thousands of kids across America are taking X.

2) X is an addictive drug like cocaine and heroin.

3) X is a very dangerous drug-- in fact the most dangerous drug out there. Yes even more dangerous than heroin and coke.

4) X causes permanent brain damage-lesions in the brain similar to an Alzheimer's patient.

The main points that Oprah fails to make or ignores are:

1) She assumes that all of these X pills contain MDMA and that this is the harmful ingredient, not some other compound. She thinks that are X pills are the same.

2) She makes no mention that maybe these kids are using more than X (polysubstance Abuse).

3) She misses the fact that because X is illegal, that it is more likely that they will find bad X--pills that in fact don't contain MDMA, but some other harmful, synthetic compound.

4) She ignores any positive effects obtained from X, and dismisses any benefits or positive effects as short-lived.

Originally posted by frisco

The main points that Oprah made are:

1) Thousands of kids across America are taking X.

2) X is an addictive drug like cocaine and heroin.

3) X is a very dangerous drug-- in fact the most dangerous drug out there. Yes even more dangerous than heroin and coke.

4) X causes permanent brain damage-lesions in the brain similar to an Alzheimer's patient.

The main points that Oprah fails to make or ignores are:

1) She assumes that all of these X pills contain MDMA and that this is the harmful ingredient, not some other compound. She thinks that are X pills are the same.

2) She makes no mention that maybe these kids are using more than X (polysubstance Abuse).

3) She misses the fact that because X is illegal, that it is more likely that they will find bad X--pills that in fact don't contain MDMA, but some other harmful, synthetic compound.

4) She ignores any positive effects obtained from X, and dismisses any benefits or positive effects as short-lived.

well put