Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Closing Down!!!!!!!!!

geob69

I GOT THIS EMAIL >>>> JUST THOUGH ALL OFF YOU PEOPLE THAT TALK ABOUT THE PLACE .. THAT COMPLAIN OR WINE ABOUT SINCE ITS A TOPIC HERE IS WHAT I GOT VIA EMAIL 2/28/01

MIAMI - SEPTEMBER 27) - After 18 months of bringing you the world's greatest DJs and the best nightclub experience in the US, world famous Club Space will be closing down for a much needed break. Join us in a show of unity as we say good bye to the old Space and get ready for the new one.

We would like to thank all city, state and government officials and employees for making last weeks fundraiser such a huge success. Join us again this week as we show you our gratitude for a job well done. Bring in your business card and city or government ID and you will receive free admission and drinks all night. Just our way of saying how much we appreciate your help and support.

A special thanks goes out to Metro Dade DEA (drug enforcement agency) and State of Florida ATF (alcohol, tobacco and fire arms) for the excellent work in maintaining South Beach and Miami night clubs clean and free of drug use. The owner's, management and staff of Club Space are 100% behind you and will continue supporting your efforts in any way we can.

Peace.

Club Space.

Last weekend while at Space I asked one of the staff for how long were they closing and he said that only for 1 week, yes only 1 week but they will not be closed for the afterhours. I guess they were trying to attract a lot of people this past weekend.

oh well...