Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Suck

comatose

I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM EVERY TIME I GO OUT , I EVERYONE NEVER WANTS TO GO TO A CLUB , AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS TO GO OUT EVERY NIGHT, GRRRRRR! I HATE MY FUCKIN FRIENDS, I DONT MIND GOIN TO THE CLUB ALONE IT IS THE FREAKIN TRAIN RIDE HOUR AND A HALF OR MORE , YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FREAKIN RIDE STRESSES ME OUT,!:roll:

admit it, you don't have any friends to begin with...

Originally posted by comatose

I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM EVERY TIME I GO OUT , I EVERYONE NEVER WANTS TO GO TO A CLUB , AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS TO GO OUT EVERY NIGHT, GRRRRRR! I HATE MY FUCKIN FRIENDS, I DONT MIND GOIN TO THE CLUB ALONE IT IS THE FREAKIN TRAIN RIDE HOUR AND A HALF OR MORE , YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FREAKIN RIDE STRESSES ME OUT,!:roll:

Damn...............I'm running into that same problem right now with my friends. They want to go to a bar so they can be overcharged for drinks and listen to cheesy bar music and try to pick up girls. I want to go out tonight, but not like that. I'll save that shit for a Tuesday or something.

Hey we are all in the same boat when it comes to that**Thats why we have clubplanet:D So what you should do is just go and meet people on here*Guarenteed u will have a better time with the people on here in a club instead of w/ your friends thatprobably don't enjoy it as much**;):cool:

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Hey we are all in the same boat when it comes to that**Thats why we have clubplanet:D So what you should do is just go and meet people on here*Guarenteed u will have a better time with the people on here in a club instead of w/ your friends thatprobably don't enjoy it as much**;):cool:

totaly agree with you!! ....yea, my friends are like that too, def not into the club scene but im gonna drag a few to vicious on the 2nd??