Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dont know if this has been posted before but who here has gotten laid in a club/bar

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I never had sex in a club but I did get several blowjobs etc.

In twilo and various bars. I know I know not much to tell, but I am hoping that some of you have some good stories.

nope i never had sex or gave a blow job in a bar or club but i've been fingered and felt up a guy before. one time when i was wearing a denim halter top that snapped down the front, i ripped it open on the dance floor and showed my tits to my boyfriend. ahhhhhhhh, those were the days.....memorial day weekend at La Vela in Panama City Beach!!! not nearly as crazy as some of the stories i've heard on this board.

if you wanna read about sex encounters in clubs, do a search on a guy named evan...he has posted some CRAZY sex stories in clubs!!!!!

NEVER!

Well..... things have gotten pretty frisky on the dancefloor, it just never let to actual sex or blowjobs. The most interesting nights have been when my lady friends and I ended up all over each other, and every male in the place was left staring open-mouthed.

As for someone going down on me in a club? The last time I visited New Orleans, I was asked by a man entering a stall "would you like to come in and sit on my face?" Despite the promise that he wouldn't stop till I got off at least four times... and the very polite way he offered oral sex to a stranger- it was an offer I had to refuse.

Well I've never had sex in a club, the only things I've done are one time at Tunnel I jerked this guy off, and then another time at Tunnel, it was me and like 3 other girls and we were in one of the cages, and all of a sudden one of the girls asked if she could suck on my nipples so I was like sure, and we were like all feeling eachother up, omgggggggggg haha it was the biggest scene there haha

hey i had fun lol

:tongue:

Originally posted by romy20

Well I've never had sex in a club, the only things I've done are one time at Tunnel I jerked this guy off, and then another time at Tunnel, it was me and like 3 other girls and we were in one of the cages, and all of a sudden one of the girls asked if she could suck on my nipples so I was like sure, and we were like all feeling eachother up, omgggggggggg haha it was the biggest scene there haha

hey i had fun lol

:tongue:

Say word?! Four gals in a cage doing THAT! You just made my night! :)

• 2 weeks later...