Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow what a meetup! I forgot how beautiful the girls of cp are!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

That was a fun meetup! I am glad not alot of people showed up. It was a nice group of people we had in our booth! thanks rachael!!

And for those who were wondering about spraggas nipple game.... lets just say he wasnt drunk enough. damn you spragga!! damn you!:tongue:

Lets see what have I learned from last night: grandma claire has a great smacking ass! spragga got to see 2 good fights in one night! tasty needs alot of napkins when she eats! spygirl, well spygirl is just a nerd! And rachael1997 supplied the little room where we all chilled out, so I cant say anything about her!

:tongue:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ERRRRRRRRRRRRR IM SOOOO MADDDDD!!!

I was there with Scottyscribz, and we didnt meet anyone, actually i met noiseboy (nice meeting u)

We stayed for like an hour and then left cause it wasnt really our scene, actually we dindt like it lol

I can't believe this, my first meetup that I go to and I miss everyone lol

ok well i was there and i had on a skirt with black boots and a shirt with a cut off shoulder and my hair was up, and Scott had a blue button down shirt on

So yeah next time !!

romy20

Originally posted by djjonstephen

gabo......whaddup playa

Yeah, cool meetin you peeps last night. Just woke up for good at 2:30, I need more sleep. SpyGirl, you ever make it to SF???

I am glad I went to Twirl. Rachel you looked like you were enjoying your birhday:D It was fun to chill with everyone and put some faces to the names....Looking forward to the next one:)

I did...I walked over to where your car was, but I didn't see you....

I didn't see you on line either when I walked by......Inside was crazy sooo:eek: :eek:

I think my ass is bruised!!! Good seein ya again darlin...I had alot of fun last night. Tasty and Spygirl...you rock!!!!

Can't wait to see the evidence...i mean pictures!!!

SPYGIRL...we should try and head into the city together next time, since we both have to go back to jersey!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cmb1975

I think my ass is bruised!!! Good seein ya again darlin...I had alot of fun last night. Tasty and Spygirl...you rock!!!!

Can't wait to see the evidence...i mean pictures!!!

SPYGIRL...we should try and head into the city together next time, since we both have to go back to jersey!!!

ummmm hello... I live in jersey too!

If youre ass is bruised I am sorry I kinda got alittle carried away :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by brandie

it was great meeting ya'll last nite!!! :)

in case you dont remember which one i was, i was wearing black pants, a black shirt, and had the shiny grey duster on with the feathers around the edges, heehee.

:)

~ brandie ~

Oh yea I met you at the end of the night. You were a cutie

That was you brandie? DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!

Saw you when I first walked in. Remembered the outfit.

I was the one in the corner sitting Indian Style doing napkin oragami all night.............OR NOT.

lmao, yeah that was me :) i do the door, don't know if that was when you saw me?

you're an expert at napkin oragami, huh? perhaps next time you can make me an elephant ;) heehee

~ brandie ~

You don't count......

Whassup SpyGirl.........

I was waitin at my car for a bit but I was freezing and it smelled like piss so I just left (not to mention I was illegally parked but who cares at that time).

Oh yeah everybody, she made me drive around for half an hour in a two block radius looking for her car that was right there the entire time. Thanks for the time......LOL

What time did you stay till at SF?

[lmao, yeah that was me i do the door, don't know if that was when you saw me?

you're an expert at napkin oragami, huh? perhaps next time you can make me an elephant heehee

]

How about you just play the nipple game instead?????

heehee alright i guess :)

~ brandie ~

Whassup SpyGirl.........

I was waitin at my car for a bit but I was freezing and it smelled like piss so I just left (not to mention I was illegally parked but who cares at that time).

Oh yeah everybody, she made me drive around for half an hour in a two block radius looking for her car that was right there the entire time. Thanks for the time......LOL

What time did you stay till at SF?

I try....I really do try, looks like I was successful!!!!!

I was there till 10-10:30....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Is it me, or is the nipple game catching on??

yea its catching on!! So know the only thing to do is to play it !!