Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf's Paris

Sorry i cant read all these post so can someone please answer me the question of WHO THE FUCK ISSSSSSSSSSSS PARIS? Perhaps a lil bio/run-down? is she some butch female bouncer? thats what it sounds like....although im sure im wrong...so someone explain who she is. thanks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't posted in a long time nor have I been on this board in like forever BUT I feel the need to respond.

I used to go to SF every weekend and get all mangled from 1995-99 and have one occasionally since then. Never did I have a hard time with Paris.The only exception was this past Sept 8th...

I was with a group of guys/girls that were all of legal age and dressed appropriately HOWEVER since I was the designated driver (suxs) I was also the only one who hadn't dropped any bombs or have any of the usual substances. When we finally got to the front of the line she looked at the group of us and said "you all are scareing me,please step off the line"

When I went up to her and asked what was wrong her response was " your straight take a look at your friends" with that I took a look and sure enough their eyes were bulging out.:mad:

next she said "Sorry but since you are with them your not getting in either,goodnight"

Was I happy NO but I treated her with respect and she showed me the same.

Folks, sometimes we get what we give. Treat others the way you expect to be treated and hopefully you will get the same.

A tip for anyone going to the Halloween Party on the 27th @ SF GO IN COSTUME!!!!!!! Even if you have some club clothes on underneath. Paris will not let ya in without one on Halloween. I speak from experience.

Ciao,

Milachy