Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf's Paris

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyonw who works at the door of a club is obviously a loser. what kind of underskilled moron works outdoors from midnight until dawn putting up with people pretending to be nice to them? Anyone who works a door was deffinatly the 'that girl' of their highschool.

Originally posted by momadance

anyonw who works at the door of a club is obviously a loser. what kind of underskilled moron works outdoors from midnight until dawn putting up with people pretending to be nice to them? Anyone who works a door was deffinatly the 'that girl' of their highschool.

You people are just mad cause you didn't get into the club saturday. And as for Paris shes just doing her job and some people are gonna have to go cause of the amout of people there. Obviously you people had no girls w/ you or were not dressed properly. Your fault don't diss ojn Paris

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

I think the story is you didn't get in to Soundfactroy saturday night** And i'm sure she was just doing her job it had to be someone**

I think you're a fucking idiot for pulling out completely groundless assumptions out of your ass.

Back to the question now... So what's her story?

I have to agree Paris does sometimes have a nasty attitude at the door! Ive been going to the crackshack for a while now. She turned me down a few times and i was dressed to impress. She never turnd me down when i went with girls though. One night i went with all my boys and we were dressed nice she asked me "Who are you with?" I said all these guys behind me. She said please get off the line! I was like wtf you see me here almost every weekend. After i left the line one of the bouncers came up to me and said he could get me in with all my friends for an extra $10 a head. It was like five of us. We said fuck it lets go. The bouncer went to Paris spoke to her/him in the ear and he let us in right through the front without hesitation! We did this a couple of times.

:cool::D

You people are just mad cause you didn't get into the club saturday. And as for Paris shes just doing her job and some people are gonna have to go cause of the amout of people there. Obviously you people had no girls w/ you or were not dressed properly. Your fault don't diss ojn Paris

You people? he was asking a question,granted he called her a Cunt,which I detest.I have no problem getting in,no girls I'm by myself,oh did I mention I'm Gay....oopsie! lol, plus the security knows me,besides that.Paris can be a bit beside her self at the door,That would have been cute in the 80's

But why must she embarrass a person in front of everyone,her attitude is not cute.She and I has had it out several times,but now she just smiles and let me in,even though if miss thing had a knife she would stab me with it....lol!

Gotta admit though,its a love/hate relationship with her.

Ya and your a fucken Lowlife so whatever ASSHOLE***go fuck yourselfLOL

You just proved my point you worthless ho. I inquired about a cunt who I have yet to hear a good word about, and you come at me with your imbecile shit... Fuck Paris, let's hear your degenerate story.

Originally posted by sosultan

You just proved my point you worthless ho. I inquired about a cunt who I have yet to hear a good word about, and you come at me with your imbecile shit... Fuck Paris, let's hear your degenerate story.

My denegerate story i don't think so you nasty angry fuck**Your just some fucken angry lowlife over a computer that asked a question not even phrased in a nice matter proving your the fucken lowlife. So whatever asshole like i said go fuck yourself. And by the way alot of people on here no me so saying I'm a degenerate isn't gonna work asshole. I'm done posting in your lowlife thread goodbye

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by anthony

You people? he was asking a question,granted he called her a Cunt,which I detest.I have no problem getting in,no girls I'm by myself,oh did I mention I'm Gay....oopsie! lol, plus the security knows me,besides that.Paris can be a bit beside her self at the door,That would have been cute in the 80's

But why must she embarrass a person in front of everyone,her attitude is not cute.She and I has had it out several times,but now she just smiles and let me in,even though if miss thing had a knife she would stab me with it....lol!

Gotta admit though,its a love/hate relationship with her.

yup i 'm not too fond of her attitude either.. but personally, i've never had a problem w/ her and always got smiles out of her back in the day when i went alot..

but she needs to get off her high horse.. fact is she's at SF, not Lotus, or Sway, or somewhere that a door policy actually means something.. everyone gets in at factory for the most part.. she just picks a few people a nite to abuse b/c she's on a power trip.. its not like she's making that crowd(which really is gets nasty at times anyway).. she gets told by grant to let anyone in on nites he wants a big turnout.. just look at jp's bday or any event for that matter.. a group of guys wearing jeans and sneakers could walk in at 6am no problem...

My denegerate story i don't think so you nasty angry fuck**Your just some fucken angry lowlife over a computer that asked a question not even phrased in a nice matter proving your the fucken lowlife. So whatever asshole like i said go fuck yourself. And by the way alot of people on here no me so saying I'm a degenerate isn't gonna work asshole. I'm done posting in your lowlife thread goodbye

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you really think that by continuing to call me “lowlife” you can hurt me (?) or support your BS? It is interesting how all these people who ‘no’ you haven’t dropped a single word in your defense. Perhaps it is because you cunt-wanna-be ways got you shitted on as you deserve it.

Some dumbass…

Originally posted by sosultan

Do you really think that by continuing to call me “lowlife” you can hurt me (?) or support your BS? It is interesting how all these people who ‘no’ you haven’t dropped a single word in your defense. Perhaps it is because you cunt-wanna-be ways got you shitted on as you deserve it.

Some dumbass…

number one you are just disgusting and let me remind you that you started this thread by asking sfparis whats this "CUNTS" story* You could have phrased the question differently but didn't because your are just nasty***you are an absolutely disgusting lowlife and i could care less who sticks up for me on a thread in clubplanet. Get a life loser!!! ahh and just give up the argument I go to school for Law and this shit is amusing me!!!!!1:biggun: :gang: :bigfinger

I like paris, Ive met her on one occasion at MK for the Industry Party and my friend asked her to take care of me at the door and ever since I have not had a problem gettin into factory or getting my friends in, I mean she smiles at me sometimes when she looks at my ID cause she knows its fake lolz but hey

But yea I do see what u mean how she needs to get off her high horse, i mean its just factory shes not at some high class joint. And its true the crowd lately has gotten pretty bad which sux but I just think she can be a bitch at sometimes and nice some nights. Damn Imagine if she was really a chick and she got PMS....jeeze no one would get in

she's just doing her job!! personally i like her...think she is a character!!! and it is ok to call her 'she' becasue she had the operation!! and frankly she is not half as bad as she used to be when it actually was a challenge to get in there!! so something has got to be wrong if u r getting turned away...unless u just catch her in a pissy mood!! but u have to admit she's fierce and she comes with your saturday night at factory!! dont see her that much when we go early morning but i used to love it....part of the experience...who cares if she turns people away..she should be more strict cause the crowd is kinda beat now!

Originally posted by misk

she's just doing her job!! personally i like her...think she is a character!!! and it is ok to call her 'she' becasue she had the operation!! and frankly she is not half as bad as she used to be when it actually was a challenge to get in there!! so something has got to be wrong if u r getting turned away...unless u just catch her in a pissy mood!! but u have to admit she's fierce and she comes with your saturday night at factory!! dont see her that much when we go early morning but i used to love it....part of the experience...who cares if she turns people away..she should be more strict cause the crowd is kinda beat now!

I remember back2basics mentioned that there's some apalling story as to why he/she/it became transy and what lead her to make that decision. Makes you wonder if P was always this bitter or was it only after her johnson got removed.