Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween costume ideas??

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The best costume I can think of was a friend of mine's costume last year............as a giant vagina.

It was amazing how many people would just go up and lick him all night. Not to mention poke him.

thats really cool...how did he pull that off??

peace out

gianni

thats really cool...how did he pull that off??

He found the costume at a gag gift costume store place type-of-thing that sells crazy shit like that. The costume itself covered his entire body with just his head poppin out.................................Ahhhh, maybe all your fantasies can come true.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

He found the costume at a gag gift costume store place type-of-thing that sells crazy shit like that. The costume itself covered his entire body with just his head poppin out.................................Ahhhh, maybe all your fantasies can come true.

hahhaah, very cool....i actually know a place in teh city that probobly sells that thing...i should go check them out for osme good ideas.

peace out

gianni

i always have two favorite halloween plans of attack, and halloween is my fave holiday:

1) group costumes

2) someone you already look like

in the past, my friends and i have been:

- the scooby doo crew (velma, daphne, fred, shaggy, and a stuffed scooby)

- the alice in wonderland people (alice, the caterpillar, the chesire cat, the mad hatter, tweedle dee and tweedle dum, the queen of hearts, the white rabbit)

- the wizard of oz cast (dorothy, the scarecrow, the tin man, the cowardly lion, glinda, a munchkin, the wicked witch, and someone as a conceptual emerald city)

and, because i have bangs, i've been the following people with bangs:

- xena

- daphne ( from scooby doo)

- bettie page (the pinup girl)

this year i wanted to do the group and bang thing and be judy jetson, but i couldn't convince the other people with whom i'm going out on halloween to be jetsons.

but if you're someone you already look a bit like, you get a great response; people wonder why they never saw the resemblance before. works every time.

:cool: