Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I am addicted to Arizona Green Tea

I think they must add something in it because I get one on my way to work, at lunch, on my way home, I'm drinking one now, etc.

I must pound like five or six of these things a day.

Most of my friends have picked up on the trend, as well as my co-workers who walk in with coffee and green tea every morning now.

The power of the green tea.............

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Not to mention it doesn't help that I have an addictive personality!!!!!

Do they have a betty ford clinic for tea lovers?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I think they must add something in it because I get one on my way to work, at lunch, on my way home, I'm drinking one now, etc.

I must pound like five or six of these things a day.

Most of my friends have picked up on the trend, as well as my co-workers who walk in with coffee and green tea every morning now.

The power of the green tea.............

I have been drinking that shit for years - it is the BEST!

The Mandarin green tea is really good also!

And I thought I was the only one. I buy the gallon bottles of it at Pathmark. That stuff is the best. The other one that is good is Celestial Seasonings Peach Blossom Green Tea but I cant find it at any of the stores by my house. Plus the warm brew Lipton Green Tea is pretty good.

Well, not to say it, but I drink tea all the time. I never got into coffee, so for all you 5 cups an hour fans out there, you know that after a while you know your shit. Green tea refers to the types of teas coming from the orient. Tea was used widely then as well as now, in ceremonies and acts of every day life. Since it was used so often, the tea is only brewed for a time of 1-2 minutes for time saving purposes, only allowing it to get that green tinge. Take green/oolong tea leaves and let thm sit longer and you have a darker more English/European colored brew. For the lack of apparent flavor, often times extract is added... Ginseng, ginger, perhaps a fruit, etc...

For some reason, whenever Im banged up from a night of drinking...That Arizona Green tea is the drink I crave the most.. Every time I stop in a deli, I eye up Gatorade, but then Im like f-this I gettin green tea... It just goes down so smooth.... So yes, I guess I am hooked too:D