Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comfort

lollib

Have you ever been with someone and you just felt so comfortable with them that you would do anything in front of them?? I have felt that once out of all the people I have had a relationship with. He was actually my boyfriend from high school that I went out with for 2 and 1/2 years. I just felt so comfortable with him and havent felt that since with anyone else. It's such a nice feeling to have and I think the next person I have that with will definitely be the person I spend my life with- hopefully!!!

Originally posted by nitro449

I do everything in front of my girl including fart...hehe

the best is when you slap her on the forehead (gently though enough to just wake her up) and then fart under the covers and pull the covers over her head only. forcing her into this gas chamber of love... while you remain on the sweet outside laughing your ass off... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

the best is when you slap her on the forehead (gently though enough to just wake her up) and then fart under the covers and pull the covers over her head only. forcing her into this gas chamber of love... while you remain on the sweet outside laughing your ass off... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whenever id have sleepovers with my best friend shed do that to me!!! lol... we slept in the same bed and she would fart and then wave the covers up and down so the fuckin stench went right up my nose.... lol... fawkin nasty!!!!! but hey- what r friends for right!? :laugh:

As the weather gets colder I really miss having that special someone to snuggle up with and just be my crazy self around. My ex and I used to be soooo comfortable around each other... He would hold my hair when I puked and "dutch oven" me (his term for the under-the-covers fart). We broke up cause I thought I wanted my freedom for the summer... May have been a big mistake :( :( (Although this summer was fun... hehe :laugh: )

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I'm like that with my girl. We burp, fart, piss, & walk around naked in front of each other without any problem.

Yep thats the same thing with me and my boyfriend lol, we do everything in front of eachother it doesnt matter.

omg but sometiimes, ill be sitting on the couch or whatever, and he'll jump on top of me, find a way to sit on my face and fucking fart omgggg its sooooo gross

like its so bad i cant even breath feel like im gonna suffocate haha

yeah pretty gross :laugh:

Guest gabo

Wow this has turned into the most romantic thread I have ever read!! guys and girls farting in front of and on each other, wow!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue::laugh: :laugh:

Its kinda gross But it is kinda cool cause you look for that comfortable feeling, and I guess thats how you know when you have reached it.