Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Lounge Is Good On Friday????

Originally posted by heretic909

La Nouvelle Justine

On Fridays I spin dark hard house, industrial and hardcore from 11pm-4am. The crowd is mixed and they move the tables out from the center of the room so people can move and dance if they want..

where is this place?

liquids on 10th btwn 1st & Ave A is good

Leopard Lounge is good - 2nd Ave & 5th

there are so many others, try doing a search on citysearch.com

float is a club with a $20-$25 cover, not what i'd call a lounge.

oh, try nativa or abaya, they're good.

i was just at tiki room on W. 22nd and it was cool. drinks aren't cheap but the food is very good and it was a nice-looking crowd. very clean-cut and collegiate but nice. i wasn't there very late, the crowd may change to a little more funkiness as the night progresses.

nearby is the cutting room, saw a lot of hot young men there, but it has more of a pub feel than a lounge.

there's always FUBAR with its cheap drinks and comfy couches and eclectic crowd - go late night for the real fun.

Originally posted by shugabooga

there's always FUBAR with its cheap drinks and comfy couches and eclectic crowd - go late night for the real fun.

Wow, never in a million years would I have expected to see FUBAR anywhere on this board... You forgot to mention the foto hunt, pool table, and fantastic GnR-filled juke box. I love that place!

Originally posted by finea

Wow, never in a million years would I have expected to see FUBAR anywhere on this board... You forgot to mention the foto hunt, pool table, and fantastic GnR-filled juke box. I love that place!

we did a drink meet-up there august 10, where were you?

Originally posted by heretic909

La Nouvelle Justine

On Fridays I spin dark hard house, industrial and hardcore from 11pm-4am. The crowd is mixed and they move the tables out from the center of the room so people can move and dance if they want..

my cousin spins at luhan which is good

but I might just check this out b4 hand this week...