Clubplanet Nightlife Community

here's a question for ya...

lollib

Has anyone ever kissed or slept with or done anything physical with a person one of your friend's was either just seeing or in a relatinship with? If yes, what was the outcome??

I can honestly say, I have never done anything like this. There have been times when maybe me and one of my friends have kissed the same person but never when we had anything with at person.

Originally posted by nitro449

This shouldn't even be a question...Only scum bags do that to there own friends

That is true but sometimes there really are fucked up people in this world that could really care less. That thought would never, ever cross my mind but I was just curious although I dont think anyone would admit to it.

One Saturday this summer, 4 of my girlfriends and I went to D'Jais to meet this guy one of my friends met. One of the girls we were with keep throwing herself at him, knowing that he was there to hang out with the other girl.....They were ready to kick her ass.

Originally posted by lollib

Has anyone ever kissed or slept with or done anything physical with a person one of your friend's was either just seeing or in a relatinship with? If yes, what was the outcome??

I can honestly say, I have never done anything like this. There have been times when maybe me and one of my friends have kissed the same person but never when we had anything with at person.

never... only scumbugs fuck over there friends...

theres so many people out there and so lil friends why would you even try???

Originally posted by dgmodel

never... only scumbugs fuck over there friends...

theres so many people out there and so lil friends why would you even try???

Hey, I never did or would even think about doing anything like this!!! I was just trying to see everyone's take on this!

Originally posted by dgmodel

i wasnt implying you bebe... i was speaking in general...

sorry for the confusion...

That's ok. I just didnt want you to get the wrong idea about me!!! But didnt think you were just directiing that at me!