Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIbrA's...

I turn 23 on the 8th:D Can't wait to daddy hands me the key to my new car. I even heard mommy is going to hook it up with a system. I'm going to EARTH,your all invited, I have a vip section and Dehbra Cox is peforming "Absolutey not" I think it was the song of the summer, what do you guys think? Wow dose anybody have an stories of there 23 birthday :) Oh please let me know

Lator

Gator

Originally posted by tempkid

I turn 23 on the 8th:D Can't wait to daddy hands me the key to my new car. I even heard mommy is going to hook it up with a system. I'm going to EARTH,your all invited, I have a vip section and Dehbra Cox is peforming "Absolutey not" I think it was the song of the summer, what do you guys think? Wow dose anybody have an stories of there 23 birthday :) Oh please let me know

Lator

Gator

What happened to World???? You'll have to go on the 13th!

Ok, so Gator, you only told us what you are doing THAT day...what about all of the days leading up to your birthday??? Aren't you going to invite the board?

Originally posted by cigs

What happened to World???? You'll have to go on the 13th!

Ok, so Gator, you only told us what you are doing THAT day...what about all of the days leading up to your birthday??? Aren't you going to invite the board?

I just heard that Denny ain't at World this weekend:confused:

So hopefully Earth instaed, just as long as I can proove to my friends, that straight people are alowed in. I'll go to World the 13th for DT and DT.

Leading to my birthday? Goes like this

last night the best club- Docs

tonight- wildlife wednesday at Abyss

thursday- South city grill

Friday- Metro

saturday- Earth

sunday- Joeys

Monday(my birthday) China club

tuesday(the day after) Verona Inn

Your all welcome to join :laugh:

I just heard that Denny ain't at World this weekend:confused:

So hopefully Earth instaed, just as long as I can proove to my friends, that straight people are alowed in. I'll go to World the 13th for DT and DT.

Leading to my birthday? Goes like this

last night the best club- Docs

tonight- wildlife wednesday at Abyss

thursday- South city grill

Friday- Metro

saturday- Earth

sunday- Joeys

Monday(my birthday) China club

tuesday(the day after) Verona Inn

Your all welcome to join :laugh:

China Club is a REAL good time on Mondays!!! Last time I went, the guys I was with got us in VIP, two bottles later - WHOO HOOOO!!! Have fun;)

Originally posted by laurensomers

China Club is a REAL good time on Mondays!!! Last time I went, the guys I was with got us in VIP, two bottles later - WHOO HOOOO!!! Have fun;)

I was just kidding. I'm really not going to all those venues, it was a joke.

Lator

Gator

I don't remember my 23rd birthday, so it must have been GREAT! :worry2:

Come on:( nobody got any 23 birthday stories,my big day is almost hear, and I want hear your stories. I can't wait, I'm a little nervous. What should I expect. Will I throw up or something?

By the way I have a vip section at Earth, and Dehbra Cox is peforming her new song "Absolutely not" I think that was the song of the summer. E-mail me if you want me to put yo in my vip list.

Oh by the way, did I tell you guys about my new car?

Thanks again DADDY, your the best

Lator

Gator:D

Ok Tempkid, here's what happened on my birthday in case any of you forgot:

ok all you wize asses! I am alive and breathing It was a rough week, monday night CHINACLUB, Tuesday a local bar then poorbilly's, wed abyss, and I am still not done! I cant take anymore!!! I am not that of a hardcore clubber. Tonight I am going to RIVER ST,

(i dont want to go!) I cant even wright this I am so dizzy! and my abdomen hurts from all the vomiting ! OH well I guess we all been there dont that! lol... Thanks for remembering me!

...nope didnt get any lovin I mean "ATTENTION " (that's what happens when you dont have a boyfriend) How I wish I did..hehehe You see I am Obsessed w/ my b-day sorry if I got on everyones Nerves!

Originally posted by cigs

Ok Tempkid, here's what happened on my birthday in case any of you forgot:

ok all you wize asses! I am alive and breathing It was a rough week, monday night CHINACLUB, Tuesday a local bar then poorbilly's, wed abyss, and I am still not done! I cant take anymore!!! I am not that of a hardcore clubber. Tonight I am going to RIVER ST,

(i dont want to go!) I cant even wright this I am so dizzy! and my abdomen hurts from all the vomiting ! OH well I guess we all been there dont that! lol... Thanks for remembering me!

...nope didnt get any lovin I mean "ATTENTION " (that's what happens when you dont have a boyfriend) How I wish I did..hehehe You see I am Obsessed w/ my b-day sorry if I got on everyones Nerves!

Why do you guys pick on Laurie? She's a nice good old daddy's girl. Anything wrong with that?